gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975531 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 23, 2024, 12:46 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  WEEKEND OF RAD Pt1 RADBMX Private sesh @ Boardroom LEICS - Saturday 19th April
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WEEKEND OF RAD Pt1 RADBMX Private sesh @ Boardroom LEICS - Saturday 19th April  (Read 1480 times)

Offline ED209

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Live to ride ... ride to live.
    • www.superexstatic.com
  • Rated:
A small, but perfectly formed group of Suspects gave it some at the Boardroom tonight, best nights riding for me at least, for ages.

Good to see Paul Aerostylie and Mrs Stylie this side of the Midlands.

Along with Bill, Ed, Rich and Myself hammering the Transfer and Jumpbox like it was gonna be taken away!!!

Ace

MM

Ditto Mark ... what's better than REALLY wanting to ride, turn up to a group of despondent semi-violent loiterers ( see Rich ) outside a locked and very dark park and thinking you won't be... then making it happen  :) I was chuffed we got Sam out of his bath to open up ... very un-Leicester for someone to bother doing that ... then to let us ride til whenever by way of apology ... and leave us in charge ( just cause we had Sue Aerostylie as 'semi-responsible adult )

Really was top ... felt bad for Spen that he drove all the way but couldn't get his face through the doors  :( they would only open 'double' so there was really no way  :'( ( thanks to Mark Munn for copyright on that thought )
"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Dylan Thomas

WANTED : Victor DX 9/16 spindle or pedal

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
Just spat my coffee out laughing Ed :LolLolLolLol:

For the first time in three days now j can feel my cheekbones so no more Frank Sidebottom head. Gonna get drugged up with ibuprofen and see you at Nottz tonight :coolsmiley:
Still limping......

Offline ED209

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Live to ride ... ride to live.
    • www.superexstatic.com
  • Rated:
Just spat my coffee out laughing Ed :LolLolLolLol:

For the first time in three days now j can feel my cheekbones so no more Frank Sidebottom head. Gonna get drugged up with ibuprofen and see you at Nottz tonight :coolsmiley:

:) you were missed ... mainly as we had to may £20 each to ride  ;D

don't think I'll be there tonight ... rode myself into the ground last night  :buck2: :buck2: :buck2: :buck2:

Make sure you hug anyone who hasn't had mumps  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 07:14 AM by ED209 »
"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Dylan Thomas

WANTED : Victor DX 9/16 spindle or pedal

Offline aerostylie

• Cherry Picker
  • Ridin the TA (but not quite like Bob Medrano)
  • Rated:
ace night last night jedi Ed and co, buzzin  :daumenhoch:,

was a lovely spot in leicester to take the mrs out for the night!

dont think I've ever ridden/wobbled so much......tuffs may look good but shite for ridin ramps  :crazy2:

got a few vids will try and post up later

RRAAADDDDDDD

Vans Style

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  WEEKEND OF RAD Pt1 RADBMX Private sesh @ Boardroom LEICS - Saturday 19th April

gfxgfx
gfx gfx