gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975524 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 19, 2024, 11:28 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Handbrakes at mk
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Handbrakes at mk  (Read 3920 times)

Offline stevepeanut

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
Handbrakes at mk
« on: August 03, 2014, 03:36 PM »
I've never been to mk. Is it a man gathering? Or are people talking their women? I fancy coming but if I do, my other half will want to come too and bring her bmx.

Offline That Swan Guy

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Re: Handbrakes at mk
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 03:45 PM »
Mine came last year and loved it :daumenhoch:
Who wants to ride with Eddie Fiola?

Offline Bigfrawg

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 03:55 PM »
Always bring my wife along to events , ride outs ,ramp nights and her favorite mk!

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 04:40 PM »
You'll have more fun on your own  :daumenhoch:

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2014, 04:50 PM »
You'll have more fun on your own  :daumenhoch:

What Rob said.

Fortunately, my Mrs supports my obsession hobby, but doesn't have an jot of interest in it. This suits me, as I can roam free with the other lions, drink merrily, talk bollux, and shit on roundabouts as care free as I wish.  :daumenhoch:

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline nosepickben

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2014, 06:26 PM »
Its bmx. So women can fook off. Those that say they like it are liars.

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2014, 06:29 PM »

The seats hurt their fannies, and they're shit on the ale - fact.  :daumenhoch:

Offline Bigfrawg

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2014, 07:28 PM »
 I suppose it depends on the wife , I'm generally with mine whenever we have a bit of time spare , we always go out together and she could probably drink some of you boys under the table . If she is usually a moany twunt then leave her home , if she is highly entertaining when full of wine bring her along .

Offline stevepeanut

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2014, 10:29 PM »

Mine loves bmx to the point where she even sat drawing out the colours for her 2 custom bikes. She was banned from having a bmx by her mother in the early 80s so was giddy as a kipper when I bought her one 30 years later.

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2014, 10:50 PM »
You lot really are a bunch of dumb fooks.  Mrs Stidds (or JoJo as she is known) is a massive BMX fan and has been to every radbmx MK since 2007, hence she has attended more MK's than 95% of the members of radbmx.

Blinkers off boys and welcome to the brave new world, we no longer live in the 1960's so enough of these antiquated, neandrathal opinions.

I would like to see those that think women do not enjoy BMX to tell JoJo or Nikki (Mrs Ratty) this at MK and we can all watch as they get a kicking from 2 of the biggest BMX fans on radbmx.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 10:52 PM by stidds »

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2014, 11:00 PM »
You lot really are a bunch of dumb fooks.  Mrs Stidds (or JoJo as she is known) is a massive BMX fan and has been to every radbmx MK since 2007, hence she has attended more MK's than 95% of the members of radbmx.

Blinkers off boys and welcome to the brave new world, we no longer live in the 1960's so enough of these antiquated, neandrathal opinions.

I would like to see those that think women do not enjoy BMX to tell JoJo or Nikki (Mrs Ratty) this at MK and we can all watch as they get a kicking from 2 of the biggest BMX fans on radbmx.

It's only banter Sean, I'm the Archbishop of Banterbury.

It wouldn't bother me if J9 wanted to come/was interested. :daumenhoch:

Offline That Swan Guy

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2014, 11:04 PM »
Claire loves this shit. She loves her Cyclecraft cruiser and takes the kids to the local track every Thursday even though I'm 250 miles away. She has been on a number of rides and loved MK last year. She doesn't drink so she drove me from the Dog & Duck to the hotel without batting an eyelid.

But she's in Turkey this year and I'm going stag. Everyone's a winner  :LolLolLolLol:
Who wants to ride with Eddie Fiola?

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2014, 03:45 AM »

I was tired and drunk when I wrote that Dan and forgot to add the smilies... try this...

You lot really are a bunch of dumb fooks.   :idiot2:  :D

Mrs Stidds (or JoJo as she is known) is a massive BMX fan and has been to every radbmx MK since 2007, hence she has attended more MK's than 95% of the members of radbmx.    :slayer: :daumenhoch:  :4_17_5:

Blinkers off boys and welcome to the brave new world, we no longer live in the 1960's so enough of these antiquated, neandrathal opinions.   :2gunsfiring_v1: :LolLolLolLol:

I would like to see those that think women do not enjoy BMX to tell JoJo or Nikki (Mrs Ratty) this at MK and we can all watch as they get a kicking from 2 of the biggest BMX fans on radbmx.  :knuppel2: :nuts: :popcorn:  ;D

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2014, 07:14 AM »

I was tired and drunk when I wrote that Dan and forgot to add the smilies... try this...

You lot really are a bunch of dumb fooks.   :idiot2:  :D

Mrs Stidds (or JoJo as she is known) is a massive BMX fan and has been to every radbmx MK since 2007, hence she has attended more MK's than 95% of the members of radbmx.    :slayer: :daumenhoch:  :4_17_5:

Blinkers off boys and welcome to the brave new world, we no longer live in the 1960's so enough of these antiquated, neandrathal opinions.   :2gunsfiring_v1: :LolLolLolLol:

I would like to see those that think women do not enjoy BMX to tell JoJo or Nikki (Mrs Ratty) this at MK and we can all watch as they get a kicking from 2 of the biggest BMX fans on radbmx.  :knuppel2: :nuts: :popcorn:  ;D

:)

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2014, 07:24 AM »
I ask mine every year, the look on her face resembles one of someone who's just had a stick shoved under their nose with a steaming turn on it.

I ask though  ;D

In2bmx

« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2014, 08:34 AM »
Its nice to see the odd bit of MILF strolling around  :daumenhoch:

Offline dancetothedrummersbeat

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2014, 09:35 AM »
Mrs DTTDB came along for the Sunday in 2010. She enjoyed it & was pleased she went, but 1 day was enough for her.

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2014, 03:33 PM »
My wife has been to every MK, INFACT she went last year on the Saturday without me, actually she is doing the same again this year.

Offline Bigbadsam

• Site Supporter
  • Cherry Picker
  • THEY CALL ME THE BEAR !
  • Rated:
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2014, 07:15 PM »
I'll be flying solo on my first (of many) MK's. My handbrakes not arsed in the slightest about a night in a tent with her drunk husband belching and farting till the early hours...... Don't know why  :pilky:
RADPORT 4TH August
Southport - Leo's Bar Midday onwards

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2014, 11:45 PM »
I'll be flying solo on my first (of many) MK's. My handbrakes not arsed in the slightest about a night in a tent with her drunk husband belching and farting till the early hours...... Don't know why  :pilky:

Just tell her that if she promises to stop belching and farting you will let her come to MK  :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Handbrakes at mk

gfxgfx
gfx gfx