gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975538 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 06:08 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Chest-Air 28th March 2015
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Chest-Air 28th March 2015  (Read 13758 times)

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
Re: Chest-Air 28th March 2015
« Reply #150 on: March 29, 2015, 05:56 PM »
Just wondering if anyone has an update on the lad who split his head open  ???   Im assuming he was part of the Facebook group , i ain't on there so just wanted to know if he is ok ?  I ain't no Doctor but i reckon it required quite a few stitches  :(   

he's fine, 13 stitches and a headache :LolLolLolLol:

Thanks for the update Nick , glad he's ok  :daumenhoch:    ........ the headache was probably through the amount of beer consumed !!   

13 stitches doesn't surprise me , it was a nasty cut and was pissing blood out  :shocked: 

Fair play to the ambulance , they were there within 5 minutes of me making the call  :Great_Britain:
WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

Offline That Swan Guy

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #151 on: March 29, 2015, 05:57 PM »

Who wants to ride with Eddie Fiola?

Offline T4Ryan

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #152 on: March 29, 2015, 06:01 PM »
Wow, that looks nasty, glad he's ok.
He's a nice fella, spoke to him a fair bit yesterday.
You won't find me on Facebook or Twitter!!!

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
« Reply #153 on: March 29, 2015, 06:02 PM »
Looks a lot better than it did last night  :daumenhoch:

griff

« Reply #154 on: March 29, 2015, 07:28 PM »
Fair play to the ambulance , they were there within 5 minutes of me causing the accident

:daumenhoch:

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #155 on: March 29, 2015, 07:33 PM »
A big thank you to the 85 people that turned up yesterday I had a brilliant day and I have a hangover from hell at the moment see you all on the next ride :4_17_5:

Offline WINI

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Sheeping it real ;-)
  • Rated:
« Reply #156 on: March 29, 2015, 07:41 PM »
Better get some Vanish on that hoodie  :shocked:

Sad to miss another, as Chester is usually one of the best. See you lot on one soon hopefully
Neil, the bathroom's free. Unlike the country under the Thatcherite junta

Offline xxbadwolfxx

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #157 on: March 29, 2015, 09:31 PM »
Had an ace day! I've put the pics I took and a couple of vids on the Facebook page 😎 can't wait for the next one now!!
I'm only here for the stickers 😏

Offline benno

• Team Moderator
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #158 on: March 29, 2015, 11:22 PM »
Really great day and night 👍
Thanks to all who organised it and made us feel welcome ,
I love catching up with all the fellow Radsters who we've met before and also meeting new ones 😘
Me and kerryman rolled in at 4am ,so I had the hangover from hell for the long trip home
but it was well worth it 👍
It comes out of the ground!

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
« Reply #159 on: March 30, 2015, 09:54 AM »
Fair play to the ambulance , they were there within 5 minutes of me causing the accident

:daumenhoch:

:-[   ;D  Can't believe it's happened again mate  :(

Offline rooski

• 540 Air
  • Mons Veneris
  • Rated:
« Reply #160 on: March 30, 2015, 06:39 PM »
Twas a great day  :daumenhoch:

Thanks to Bretty for organising, good to meet old friends and new ones  :) ,got a fee burger n all....

Sorry to Glynn for waking him up, then keeping him awake snoring  :(

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #161 on: March 30, 2015, 10:30 PM »
Just wondering if anyone has an update on the lad who split his head open  ???   Im assuming he was part of the Facebook group , i ain't on there so just wanted to know if he is ok ?  I ain't no Doctor but i reckon it required quite a few stitches  :(   

Thanks for the update Nick , glad he's ok  :daumenhoch:    ........ the headache was probably through the amount of beer consumed !!   

13 stitches doesn't surprise me , it was a nasty cut and was pissing blood out  :shocked: 

Fair play to the ambulance , they were there within 5 minutes of me making the call  :Great_Britain:

Joff + accident  ?  never  :-X  Joff + Ambulance . who would ever have thought  ::)  .........    on a serious note healing vibes  :daumenhoch:

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
« Reply #162 on: March 30, 2015, 11:26 PM »

Joff + accident  ?  never  :-X  Joff + Ambulance . who would ever have thought  ::)  .........    on a serious note healing vibes  :daumenhoch:

:LolLolLolLol:  It's getting beyond a joke now mate   :-[ ........... no one is safe when im around  >:D

Missed a chat with you at weekend mate  :(  one minute you were there , next minute you had gone !

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #163 on: March 31, 2015, 12:40 AM »

:LolLolLolLol:  It's getting beyond a joke now mate   :-[ ........... no one is safe when im around  >:D

Missed a chat with you at weekend mate  :(  one minute you were there , next minute you had gone !

Him and Taylor went sniffing out pie shops.  ::)

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline workshyfop

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #164 on: March 31, 2015, 02:04 AM »
free burger!!! was unbelievable how quick you got in there, all i managed to grab was a tub of chips.....was a great afternoon out though, me and xxbadwolfxx had a wicked time. ride number two...roll on next one, be our third.

Neil (red 26" retro ripper)...see you all soon.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Chest-Air 28th March 2015

gfxgfx
gfx gfx