gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975501 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX March 29, 2024, 07:56 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Me & My Bikes  |  dp and chopper dude
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: dp and chopper dude  (Read 1498 times)

Offline dp and chopper dude

• Site Supporter
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
dp and chopper dude
« on: April 16, 2015, 12:28 AM »
It's about time I got my finger out and posted in here.

Name:  Paul Briers

Years Collecting: 1982 - 88ish then 2012 onwards

Interests:  BMX, RAD, Cartoons, being a Dad, general arsing about.

Dislikes: Irritable women, people moaning about my colourful language

Favourite Old School BMX Brand: Skyway, dp, Haro, GT & most others

First off, here is my GT Vertigo. I've no idea what year. It was a bargain from Joff on here. £100 for the frame, forks, bars, stem, crank, spider, chain wheel & seat  :)

It ended up being a SANDS tribute bike for my late daughter Anabelle. Mainly because it matched the SANDS colours.

Next up is my latest build, My Aero Reflex. It was bought for my Wife but she rode it about 8 feet and didn't like it. It sat un touched for a couple of years until I decided to get it built for Chest-Air 2015. I had some minty Weinmann calipers knocking about so that decided the colour scheme.

I tried using most of the same type or parts as on my dp GL+ as those were the ones I liked as a kid the first time round. I got most of them until I threaded one of the bolts on my fakelifter stem  :-[
I'm really chuffed with how it turned out (even with that crank & the Tuff Hubz!) It rides great too.

Talking of my GL+ This is what it looks like at the moment after spending most of its life in a filthy loft.

I've got a chrome Haro Zippo that I've been meaning to OA bath & build. I've also got a mini burner for my son but he's 2 at the moment so that can wait for a bit.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 09:32 AM by dp and chopper dude »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Me & My Bikes  |  dp and chopper dude

gfxgfx
gfx gfx