gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975538 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 30, 2024, 06:49 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  ****LONDON RIDE - SUMMER 2016 - DATE FOR YOUR DIARIES IS 4th JUNE****
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ****LONDON RIDE - SUMMER 2016 - DATE FOR YOUR DIARIES IS 4th JUNE****  (Read 12608 times)

Offline T4Ryan

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
It will end back at Waterloo/Doggetts pub I expect (we go in a big loop)

Based purely on previous rides this could be around 7pm, but plenty of people stay over

Thanks for the info Griff  :daumenhoch:
You won't find me on Facebook or Twitter!!!

Offline dancetothedrummersbeat

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
It's getting closer. Can't wait for this one!

Offline factory pilot

• Team Owner
  • BMX Nerd
  • AKA Swiss Tony AKA Tony DeWonderful
  • Rated:
I'm looking forward to this one ... Always great for the Nothern Monkeys  to come Daan Sarf!
I have to say Buck House and The Mall were particular highlights for me last year  :Great_Britain: fistblump
"Knowledge is the acceptance of ones own ignorance." Socrates 399BC

Offline cheeta

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
I keep coming in this thread having a nosy but I am in Newcastle on a stag do and proper proper gutted I wont be going this year, last year was unreal and one of the maddest experiences of my life  :crybaby:

griff

I keep coming in this thread having a nosy but I am in Newcastle on a stag do and proper proper gutted I wont be going this year, last year was unreal and one of the maddest experiences of my life  :crybaby:

there's still time for the happy couple to fall out and free up your social calendar  :teef: :whistle:

Offline cheeta

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:

there's still time for the happy couple to fall out and free up your social calendar  :teef: :whistle:

:2funny:

griff

You could always try shagging one of them to get things started (up to you which one  :teef:)

Offline factory pilot

• Team Owner
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
Are there going to be some nice stickers for this one Griffster ?  8)

griff

Are there going to be some nice stickers for this one Griffster ?  8)

Well there is a design.. Inspired by one of the checkpoints ;)
As per last year, if we can find a friendly sticker supplier to do a run of these they might be worth a small charity donation, what do you reckon?

Of course we'll need to decide which charity to support ;)

Offline factory pilot

• Team Owner
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
Sounds like s plan Griff.. Looks good mate  fistblump

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
Sounds like a great idea. I'll throw some cash in for charity if it means i can get my hands on a sticker.

It's been emotional.

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Not long to go now  :D  get polishing those riders  :daumenhoch:

griff

Just got the ride registered with Macmillan Cancer Care, so we can get a couple of official collection tins  :daumenhoch:
Set up a fundraising page in case anyone fancies donating a few quid online ;)
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/RADBMX

route map will be posted shortly (basically same as last year but with a different pub to replace the Gun)

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Looking forward to this  :daumenhoch:

Assassin at the ready! Or maybe the DB pro?  :-\

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
Doubt i'll have the GJS done by then  :'(, so it'll be the VDC again  :D. (I've sorted the seat post, and fitted a retaining nut to the inside of the bullseye spindle to prevent the cranks working loose again). I also got a puncture in my until 10 minutes earlier NOS tyres too. Not a good start to the ride. Thanks to those who helped fix my bike, and to the kind chaps who stopped to help me out and fix the puncture. You were diamonds  :4_17_5: My first ever set of mechanical woes, and hopefully the last. Can't wait for this one  explosion

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
Doubt i'll have the GJS done by then  :'(, so it'll be the VDC again  :D. (I've sorted the seat post, and fitted a retaining nut to the inside of the bullseye spindle to prevent the cranks working loose again). I also got a puncture in my until 10 minutes earlier NOS tyres too. Not a good start to the ride. Thanks to those who helped fix my bike, and to the kind chaps who stopped to help me out and fix the puncture. You were diamonds  :4_17_5: My first ever set of mechanical woes, and hopefully the last. Can't wait for this one  explosion

Are you stopping over Andy ?? or are you there and back on the train , same day ???
WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:

Are you stopping over Andy ?? or are you there and back on the train , same day ???

Not sure yet Joff. Will likely be driving down early Sat morning. Will probably staying with Ant's mate in Wimbledon, but if not will drive back at night. Are you and Tony travelling together?

Offline Bigfrawg

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
I'll check my diary , will try and come to this one  :daumenhoch:

Offline factory pilot

• Team Owner
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:

Are you stopping over Andy ?? or are you there and back on the train , same day

Not sure yet Joff. Will likely be driving down early Sat morning. Will probably staying with Ant's mate in Wimbledon, but if not will drive back at night. Are you and Tony travelling together?

Andy we are fully booked into 'Masterchef Towers' Wimbledon mate! Uncle Greggster and Chef Paulie are really looking forward to seeing you dude  :slayer:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
 :daumenhoch:  looking forward to seeing you guys  :daumenhoch:

griff

Think it's about time the Curtis got its first proper run out :)

In2bmx

All over this  :) .

I was going with Mr Clean , but he can't make it now  :(

Anyone from up Norf need a lift ?

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:

Are you stopping over Andy ?? or are you there and back on the train , same day

Andy we are fully booked into 'Masterchef Towers' Wimbledon mate! Uncle Greggster and Chef Paulie are really looking forward to seeing you dude  :slayer:

Nice one Ant. We were fed like Kings last year. What was that dessert? Gin & tonic 'jelly' (can't remember the posh name), with a popping candy topping.

Offline factory pilot

• Team Owner
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
I'm hoping to try the new and improved fried chicken recipe when we stagger in after the ride  explosion

griff

I'm thinking about a salt beef bagel for lunch  :P

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  ****LONDON RIDE - SUMMER 2016 - DATE FOR YOUR DIARIES IS 4th JUNE****

gfxgfx
gfx gfx