gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975526 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 19, 2024, 05:22 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Your Week Leading Up To MK.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Your Week Leading Up To MK.  (Read 25558 times)

Online Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
Re: Your Week Leading Up To MK.
« Reply #100 on: August 21, 2015, 09:59 AM »
I placed 4 cans of Dark Fruits in the freezer at 08.45, I have then gone to them every 15 minute, and rotated them a quarter of a turn, to ensure that they remain at the optimum temperature for consumption on the 12.35 train, but don't incur any ice formation.

The Military have got fook all on this shit.  :LolLolLolLol:

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline WINI

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Sheeping it real ;-)
  • Rated:
« Reply #101 on: August 21, 2015, 10:17 AM »
Still haven't made it back to somewhere random in Milton Keynes to find my bike.....

:LolLolLolLol:

I did a few miles that night!  It doesn't help that I was in Milton Keynes when lost and smashed.  Everything looks the fooking same  :D
Neil, the bathroom's free. Unlike the country under the Thatcherite junta

Offline Church

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #102 on: August 21, 2015, 11:57 AM »
Ok ... for my self , i'm preparing MK from weeks ago . Finish some new builds few days ago and refreshing older others ones . Too happy to find easily a room in holiday inn to meet some radster tonight . I leave my house here in Belgium at 1.30 pm to pick up my best friend . After 2 hours of riding to calais , we 'll take the ferries ... We must be there in MK about at 8 pm ... I make my best to stay cool with my wife here at home but I'm so exciting to come again at the MK !!! Some pics before the departure .... See you tonight !  :daumenhoch:

WANTED  ********86 REDLINE FORKS PEGS*********  WANTED

Offline Ba5h

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #103 on: August 21, 2015, 12:16 PM »
gonna leave late tonight and kip at toddington services have a shower in morning and then onto to mk to meet a few more faces and have a scream  :daumenhoch:
Bmx on a budget

Offline stevepeanut

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #104 on: August 21, 2015, 02:07 PM »
Just back in Leeds, had my one job done in London done for 9.30 and headed straight back. M25/M1 was pleasant for a change, nice easy drive back.

Now I'm back I need to look at getting the zippo fixed for tomorrow. Every time I pedal the rear wheel jumps and moves to one side no matter how tight I have the rear nuts so I've got some chain adjusters that have came in the post while I've been away. Need hope they will go on as I have 14-10mm axle adapters in place which is going to make it tricky.

Other than that I need to sort out all things I'm bringing and get a few things from the shops. Then it's a case of loading the van in the morning and making our way down.

Offline factory pilot

• Team Owner
  • BMX Nerd
  • AKA Swiss Tony AKA Tony DeWonderful
  • Rated:
« Reply #105 on: August 21, 2015, 02:55 PM »
Ok ... for my self , i'm preparing MK from weeks ago . Finish some new builds few days ago and refreshing older others ones . Too happy to find easily a room in holiday inn to meet some radster tonight . I leave my house here in Belgium at 1.30 pm to pick up my best friend . After 2 hours of riding to calais , we 'll take the ferries ... We must be there in MK about at 8 pm ... I make my best to stay cool with my wife here at home but I'm so exciting to come again at the MK !!! Some pics before the departure .... See you tonight !  :daumenhoch:

Now that's hardcore MK dedication Church! Didn't get to chat to you last year but will make a special effort to have a chat fella over the weekend!  :4_17_5:
Ant
"Knowledge is the acceptance of ones own ignorance." Socrates 399BC

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #106 on: August 21, 2015, 03:30 PM »

Loaded chums retro repop this morning, now back in bed, put me back out lifting his stuff.

Offline Ba5h

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #107 on: August 21, 2015, 03:33 PM »
Just back in Leeds, had my one job done in London done for 9.30 and headed straight back. M25/M1 was pleasant for a change, nice easy drive back.

Now I'm back I need to look at getting the zippo fixed for tomorrow. Every time I pedal the rear wheel jumps and moves to one side no matter how tight I have the rear nuts so I've got some chain adjusters that have came in the post while I've been away. Need hope they will go on as I have 14-10mm axle adapters in place which is going to make it tricky.

Other than that I need to sort out all things I'm bringing and get a few things from the shops. Then it's a case of loading the van in the morning and making our way down.
sounds like maybe you are tightening onto the adapter and not the dropout  maybe  :chin: just and idea  :daumenhoch:
Bmx on a budget

Offline stevepeanut

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #108 on: August 21, 2015, 04:11 PM »
To top it off I've just stripped the thread on the axle of my skyway wheel  :(

Offline stevepeanut

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #109 on: August 21, 2015, 07:07 PM »
Just been to my local bike shop before they closed, and bought an axle. Got home and it's about 0.5 to 1mm too big in diameter, it doesn't fit though the wheel.

Starting to get really hacked off now, its not looking like I'm going to have my bike to use for the lake ride. I'll have to use my ramp bike on the ride  >:D

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #110 on: August 22, 2015, 12:06 AM »
Steve chill mate. Bring it all with you as you're gonna be in a field quite literally full of the best bmx bodgers in the world. If we can't get it fixed you can chuck it in the lake :2funny:

Seriously bring everything you have and I will file some flats on the spindle  :daumenhoch:
Still limping......

Offline stevepeanut

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #111 on: August 22, 2015, 11:10 AM »
Sorted now Spen, thanks to Del who came to my house at 9pm last with an axle. Top bloke.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Your Week Leading Up To MK.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx