gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 26, 2024, 07:53 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Your Week Leading Up To MK.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Your Week Leading Up To MK.  (Read 25609 times)

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
Re: Your Week Leading Up To MK.
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2015, 08:39 AM »
What a great thread.......

Week before MK for me, a fooooookin nightmare lol

The Trophies arrived at 9.30pm last night, it's all go in are house....

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2015, 08:40 AM »
did you check them all Nick, no MK16 or MK13 on any of them  ;D

you don't want any auto correct issues on them  ;D

http://www.cnet.com/news/autocorrect-gets-woman-blind-girl-on-birthday-cake/

In2bmx

« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2015, 08:51 AM »
Half the bikes are down stairs now , dusted and tyres pumped up ..  The rest come down tonight  :)

I wish Griff would decide how many mugs he's actually sold  :knuppel2:   

Stressed , Nah .. All under control, organised chaos  :daumenhoch:

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2015, 09:02 AM »
Bikes.......your having a larf........

One year I'd love to bring some.....the generator replaces my bikes sadly...

No idea Rob, I normally check them on the Sunday morning

It's all good though - printing of show and shine cards sorted and paid for, Sean has sorted luxury bogs, skip is all ordered and paid for, food is booked, the iceman cometh, MK club on board, beer on tap ordered, ol Carl has worked his magic - so we just need sunshine now!

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2015, 09:10 AM »
Bikes.......your having a larf........

One year I'd love to bring some.....the generator replaces my bikes sadly...

No idea Rob, I normally check them on the Sunday morning

It's all good though - printing of show and shine cards sorted and paid for, Sean has sorted luxury bogs, skip is all ordered and paid for, food is booked, the iceman cometh, MK club on board, beer on tap ordered, ol Carl has worked his magic - so we just need sunshine now!

....and RADsters.  :daumenhoch:

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

griff

« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2015, 10:15 AM »

you have the final number :teef:

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2015, 10:31 AM »

John's is the one with the broken handle.  :daumenhoch:

griff

« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2015, 10:39 AM »
 :bellend:

Offline factory pilot

• Team Owner
  • BMX Nerd
  • AKA Swiss Tony AKA Tony DeWonderful
  • Rated:
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2015, 10:53 AM »
I've just been asked at work, if I'd be willing to give up my Thursday and Friday holiday this week, and work days, to demonstrate the new bar line to a new customer that could be interested in us making cereal bars for them. It could potentially be a very lucrative move for our company.

Er, that would be no.

Any chance of some free samples and a Vanilla Latte to consume on Sunday to soak up the booze?  :coolsmiley:

I'm getting fed up of cleaning bikes now ..only two more to go now thank god! ::)
"Knowledge is the acceptance of ones own ignorance." Socrates 399BC

In2bmx

« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2015, 11:57 AM »

:popcorn:  :LolLolLolLol:   

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2015, 01:33 PM »
I'm loving the comments in this thread boys.

The idea to start this thread was simply to show how far we go to demonstrate how much we love our hobby, and how much we appreciate  :radbmxsmilie: and the people that make it happen.

It's way beyond shiny bikes on stands now.

Last year, going down in Friday, really helped me put into perspective, just what MK and RAD is all about. I was looking around on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning at 40 odd year old lads, booking holiday's off work, spending money hiring big vans to haul their massive collections, leaving their loved ones at home to dance like meerkats in a big tent with flashing lights in it.

It's bigger than most car forums can only dream about, the comments in this thread prove that.

I doff my cap to you all.  :4_17_5:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2015, 05:03 PM »
It's great hey Dan!  only one more day of work then i can start to pack the car and then try to grab some sleep like a child on Christmas eve  ;D

In2bmx

« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2015, 05:34 PM »
Getting giddy now ....  Can't wait to load the van and set off ..

MK road trip with all you awesome RADsters .  :4_17_5:

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2015, 06:00 PM »
I've upset Biff, so I'm not bothering

griff

« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2015, 06:17 PM »
I've upset Biff, so I'm not bothering

:LolLolLolLol:
No you haven't, you tit

Offline Ba5h

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2015, 07:04 PM »
spend most evenings doing a bit here and there in he shed trying to decide what to bring in between looking after my boy while the misses works and then i am on call thursday night  :( Friday night I have to do her job for her while she is on holiday but now someone has offered to do my night call Friday so it means I am in the dilemma of do I leave Friday evening and stay in the van somewhere close to the track or leave silly early sat morning for the 2 and a half hour trip  :teef:
Bmx on a budget

Offline southern andy

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2015, 07:09 PM »
Just been and got two empty bike boxes for transit.

Spoke to Mary last night, he's my chauffeur yet again. Collecting me at 8am on Saturday from Southampton where I live. No rush, so should be there for about 10.30ish to 11.00.

We expect a red carpet .

Just one more bike to wipe clean.

It's nearly here. :slayer:
One build a year, the only way to get it right. No rushing involved.

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2015, 07:14 PM »
PANIC NOW!!!!!

Junior borrowed the tent a month ago and has only just this evening confessed to loosing all the pegs and there are three slashes out of it.
And no gas for camping stove bottle I had turned out to be empty. and kettle looks to have been used for soaking BMX parts in petrol, don't remember doing it, but now Jaymz cappuccino bar needs serious help
At work tomorrow, so going to have to persuade stace to go to town with a shopping list of MK supplies, may not be on much for the rest of evening, gonna be rubbing shoulders and feet all evening!!

Offline Ba5h

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2015, 07:17 PM »
PANIC NOW!!!!!

Junior borrowed the tent a month ago and has only just this evening confessed to loosing all the pegs and there are three slashes out of it.
And no gas for camping stove bottle I had turned out to be empty. and kettle looks to have been used for soaking BMX parts in petrol, don't remember doing it, but now Jaymz cappuccino bar needs serious help
At work tomorrow, so going to have to persuade stace to go to town with a shopping list of MK supplies, may not be on much for the rest of evening, gonna be rubbing shoulders and feet all evening!!
I have a 2 man pop up tent you can borrow mate it has not been out in ages so may be a little musty but offer is there  :daumenhoch:
Bmx on a budget

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2015, 07:26 PM »
PANIC NOW!!!!!

I have a 2 man pop up tent you can borrow mate it has not been out in ages so may be a little musty but offer is there  :daumenhoch:
duct tape duct tape, fixes everything, and juniors in there, I'm in the car because he snores like a fooker

Offline Ba5h

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2015, 07:30 PM »
 ;D no worries
Bmx on a budget

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2015, 07:30 PM »
PANIC NOW!!!!!

duct tape duct tape, fixes everything, and juniors in there, I'm in the car because he snores like a fooker

And he's at that age where he probably wants to shift a few out, without his old man lying next to him.  :daumenhoch:

Offline cheeta

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2015, 08:24 PM »
Everything sorted now camping wise, just need to ship it down to Joffys house Friday morning, he's kindly agreed to take tent/sleeping bag in van he's driving down, saves me pissing about with it on train.  :slayer:

And he's managed to persuade me to buy a new BMX that I'm 99% certain I'll be riding at MK  :coolsmiley:

Offline stevepeanut

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2015, 10:18 PM »
Sunday, I drove 5 hours to London, working here all week doing loft installs trying not to get lost. Dunno why but my company put me up a very classy hotel in a country estate in Windsor, its full of posh folk and I feel so out of place.

I am doing the work 2 of us usually do on my own. Really worn out. Friday I get to work the morning only then drive 5 hours back home. Saturday I am meant to be straight back up and a few hours drive back down to MK, I want to come so badly as it will be my first MK, but part of me wants to sleep for 2 days. Even the missus said although a weekend at home would do you good, the bmx weekend will be mega if you make the effort.

Offline Hmoon27

• Look Back
  • There's only one path to follow....
  • Rated:
« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2015, 10:21 PM »
Raffle prizes from Dan x600se just been dropped to mine. Some nice bits :4_17_5:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Your Week Leading Up To MK.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx