gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975534 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 24, 2024, 05:47 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  A massive thanks to the Radmin and Radsters for yet another epic MK!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A massive thanks to the Radmin and Radsters for yet another epic MK!  (Read 1617 times)

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
I have say every year this little get together of ours just gets better and better...... Every year I think how will better this? And every year you guys do it!

So not wishing to list everyone in case I miss someone, but the highlights for me yesterday included the absolutely fantastic atmosphere in the Dog & Duck last night, the lake ride, the minute's applause, the weather, Ollie & Steve Animal feeding me Yagermeister (yeah, cheers for that! )..... and of course TwoBob for the ramps which you all know I love (and for goading me on to get over the volcano again!) :2funny:

I'm sorry I had to set off early this morning which probably explains why I didn't put in my usual drunken performance last night but catching up with old friends and making new ones for the time I was there makes it all worth while :coolsmiley:

Oh, and fookin' Rooski you crack me up mate :LolLolLolLol:

Cheers guys - have great day today and I'll see you all next year :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 09:26 AM by Spen69 »
Still limping......

Offline stevepeanut

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
First MK for me, absolutely loved it, met loads of old mates and made a few new ones. Cracking atmosphere the whole time.

Spen, nice to see again and thanks for cyber bullying me into coming!

Spent about 2 hours working on our lasses Haro this morning and then got the last couple of bits fitted to the S&M ready to try the ramps and the heavens opened so never got to ride it  :(

griff

Thanks to everyone who turned up and made it a weekend to remember, love you lot  ;)
I'm having a slight post MK downer but every day that passes brings us nearer to mk16 ;)

Brain still overloaded from seeing too many bikes all at once, but really looking forward to seeing photos & hearing stories that I might have missed over the next few days

Hope Ben's feeling better soon  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  A massive thanks to the Radmin and Radsters for yet another epic MK!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx