gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975524 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 19, 2024, 06:30 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  RAMPWORX LIVERPOOL OLDSCHOOL LOCK IN CANCELLED
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: RAMPWORX LIVERPOOL OLDSCHOOL LOCK IN CANCELLED  (Read 3776 times)

Offline monkeymoped

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: RAMPWORX LIVERPOOL OLDSCHOOL LOCK IN CANCELLED
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2015, 09:45 PM »
Harodave i'D be up for that

Offline skidmark

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2015, 08:36 PM »
Sorry to hear rampworx didn't work out, I was on stand by but really can't plan anything more than a week ahead at the minute.
Is boneyard in Chester worth a look?
I did a lock in at Deeside a few years back, just about made the numbers by dragging some mates along too  ::) I hoped to make it regular but haven't been much use for organising anything the last couple years  :crazy2:

Offline paulb113

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2015, 04:41 PM »
Leyland is only 10 people at a tenner each, I looked into Boneyard and I think it was even cheaper but may have been a two hour hire? cant remember.

Think Blackpool is a bit too out the way for most people, but Leyland was only a couple of minutes off the Motorway junction

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2015, 04:52 PM »
Lenny I feel your pain brother :-\

It's really difficult getting anything over ten people to comit to a ramp night these days, just life gets in the way I suppose. We're lucky on my side of the hills that we have Doncaster, Sheffield, Mansfield, Nottz, Leicester and Melton Mobray with great parks that will take a private hire for sensible cash or do an open "oldies" evening, but I have to say now Jol (the Crow) is running Flo at Nottingham it is a very personal touch and it was great to be back there last weekend - just make sure you get the christmas Rad night in your diaries and make the trip east and down the M1 a bit :coolsmiley:

I've been to at least one of each of the northern ramp nights over the years and had a great laugh riding and helping others have a go (aka "grooming" as Ed calls it!) so I'd argue that if you get one that will take £100 for the hire and book it, you will get people turn up :daumenhoch:

Hopefully we will see you lads in Dec in the Nottz ghetto :buck2:

Still limping......

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  RAMPWORX LIVERPOOL OLDSCHOOL LOCK IN CANCELLED

gfxgfx
gfx gfx