gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975499 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6343 Members - Latest Member: dan-dare March 28, 2024, 06:13 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  MK16?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MK16?  (Read 29997 times)

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
Re: MK16?
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2016, 09:36 PM »
I'm in and will help as much as poss. Don't mind judging again or whatever. Not afraid to pitch in.

I'll even pull a pint if I have to. ;)

I haven't been since 08 so I need to make the effort!

It's a different kind of animal now Carl.  :coolsmiley:

Am I ?

You're different to anyone else I've ever met Steve.  :LolLolLolLol:

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline kungfunky

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2016, 10:06 PM »
I'm in and will help as much as poss. Don't mind judging again or whatever. Not afraid to pitch in.

It's a different kind of animal now Carl.  :coolsmiley:

Am I ?

You're different to anyone else I've ever met Steve.  :LolLolLolLol:

So so true  :LolLolLolLol: we love our Animal  :4_17_5:
WANTED....FRED BLOOD QUADANGLE FRAME..

Offline chubby

• BMX Nerd
  • Needs Pegs
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2016, 11:28 PM »
Hopefully it does go ahead in some shape or form. Even though I'm fookin. Miles away if I can help with anything in any way then I'm willing & possibly able  :LolLolLolLol:
WANTED : 1" freestyle forks, uglier the better

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2016, 04:28 AM »

Epic news Carl, hopefully will be nice and hot so your pasty off white transparent complexion can get a nice shines bright red again....... Man it was hot

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2016, 09:13 AM »
carl
you fancy a dj slot ?

Offline Jazzchimp

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2016, 11:26 PM »
Ha, nice one Pete and maybe waxin, loads of electro but this time I might want to dance like Jeffrey Daniels

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2016, 01:19 PM »
I'm happy to get involved too. That includes taking a trip to MK the week before if needed with a few petrol strimmers and rakes to cut and clear that grass. It was a big issue last year and really put a downer on it for those who couldn't get on the helipad. Even the verge to the left of the access track was out of commission. Not RADs/MK bmx clubs fault i know, as the other field was the responsibility of the moto crossers. I doubt the council would cut the grass, so it's probably down to us. Anyway, i'm happy to do my bit

Or just make helipad enclosure SST only and let the rest camp in the long grass hardly fair there were plenty of non SST camping in style whilst others who helped pay for the weekend struggling in the long grass

That will never happen, as it's impossible to police, and pleas issued by the RADmins are completely ignored, a bit like asking people not to arrive on the Friday.

When did you show up last year Mr Johnson?  ???  ::)   :LolLolLolLol:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2016, 01:30 PM »
Ahhhh the whole Friday thing, you could as people not to arrive till 6pm and you'd still get people arriving at 2pm.

Its one thing Site supporters turning up but it takes the piss when people who aren't even members of the site turn up at 11am telling you they've spoken to the council and been told they can come down.........not confrontational at all.

:2gunsfiring_v1:

Offline Jono

• Look Back
  • RADBury 1st May (Bank Holiday Sunday)
  • Rated:
« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2016, 01:58 PM »
Ahhhh the whole Friday thing, you could as people not to arrive till 6pm and you'd still get people arriving at 2pm.

Its one thing Site supporters turning up but it takes the piss when people who aren't even members of the site turn up at 11am telling you they've spoken to the council and been told they can come down.........not confrontational at all.

You're kidding!!!!
Jono

Offline steve69

• Flip-Whip
  • aka. Steve Changa
  • Rated:
« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2016, 02:02 PM »

Complete Cnut, same on the ride outs.
If there's air in the tyres... it's a rider

Offline Jono

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2016, 02:04 PM »

Who?
Jono

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2016, 02:29 PM »

Absolutely Steve

Offline brummie

• Team Moderator
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2016, 02:30 PM »

Absolutely Steve

i do like his shop though  ;D

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2016, 02:32 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol: Yeah true Dave

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2016, 02:36 PM »
Ah, John Lewis.

May as well name him, he's not a member, so won't see it.

But at least all the SST holders that are FB friends with him, will appreciate the lack of respect he has for the forum, and those who run it.

Offline Jono

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2016, 02:50 PM »
Actually I do remember there being an issue it was mentioned at the lake on Friday night
Jono

griff

« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2016, 04:27 PM »
Ah, John Lewis.

May as well name him, he's not a member, so won't see it.

But at least all the SST holders that are FB friends with him, will appreciate the lack of respect he has for the forum, and those who run it.

He did make a big apology on the Saturday (in the Dog & Duck) & promised it wouldn't happen again.
He's not the only one that's ignored requests not to turn up early though

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2016, 04:49 PM »
fair enough John, I wasn't party to 'the big apology' but fair do's  :daumenhoch:   and yes you're right, what about the car full that had never even heard of the web site RADBMX  :shocked:   :idiot2:

Offline kungfunky

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2016, 05:01 PM »
Agreed with the whole Friday thing, it's been getting worse over the last 2 or 3 years. Invite only with a ticket, no ticket no entry past the barrier. I don't know how it can be policed though.

griff

« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2016, 06:22 PM »
Agreed with the whole Friday thing, it's been getting worse over the last 2 or 3 years. Invite only with a ticket, no ticket no entry past the barrier. I don't know how it can be policed though.

It can't be policed like that with tickets unfortunately
Basic manners should stop people taking the piss and being disrespectful
Not everyone has manners nowadays though

Offline kungfunky

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2016, 06:32 PM »

It can't be policed like that with tickets unfortunately
Basic manners should stop people taking the piss and being disrespectful
Not everyone has manners nowadays though

Very much so, in theory a nice idea in reality impossible. And more often that not those with the lack of manners are first in the Dog .

Really looking forward to this year, only taking one bike so I can ride around all weekend without having to worry about other bikes.

Offline torkerdude180

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2016, 08:46 PM »
There should defo be a SS wrist band of sorts for the DnD bar though, drinks wise, the rest, a nice donation... 😉
THE TIGER

Offline Jono

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2016, 10:06 AM »
I was 1 last year I must confess, but having driven through the night 5 hrs the year before that I ended up sleeping all day missed the lake ride and pretty much ruined it for me so decided to set off on the Friday with the sole intention of trying to park it up somewhere til sat morning but drove past saw it open came down and Nick kindly let me in, there was no forthought in it. However if it's got people's back up I'm sorry and any advice on where I can park my quite large bus let me know n if it's not able to get on the helipad it'll get stuck in that long stuff for sure
Jono

Offline ammacopij72

• Site Supporter
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2016, 12:16 PM »
I'm happy to get involved too. That includes taking a trip to MK the week before if needed with a few petrol strimmers and rakes to cut and clear that grass. It was a big issue last year and really put a downer on it for those who couldn't get on the helipad. Even the verge to the left of the access track was out of commission. Not RADs/MK bmx clubs fault i know, as the other field was the responsibility of the moto crossers. I doubt the council would cut the grass, so it's probably down to us. Anyway, i'm happy to do my bit

Totally agree with this, last couple of years we've rocked up between 07.00 and 07.30 to find the only option left is pitching the tent out in the boonies. Speaking as a site supporter for the last 4 years (since I stumbled upon the site), I'm not fussed about being on the helipad but it would be great if we had a bit of flat land to show on too... Other than that MK gets better every year so roll on August!! :4_17_5:

griff

« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2016, 12:48 PM »
Speaking as a site supporter for the last 4 years

:whistle:

not suggesting that anyone should feel compelled to get one either btw

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  MK16?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx