gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975501 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX March 29, 2024, 09:50 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  show and shine at preston pirates bmx club race series
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: show and shine at preston pirates bmx club race series  (Read 956 times)

Offline monkeymoped

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
 :radbmxsmilie:

Hi guys
i've spoken to the guy at preston pirates and he's up for us doing a show and shine at one of their club series races and maybe a very gentle roll around the track to show off the bikes to I mean my '79 thruster vanishing point wouldn't be able to do above 10 mph as I think the frame is quite brittle so no racing .....and then a mass trip to the big skatepark by the footy ground  .
he's sending through the remaining race dates to see when most people are available. I've also put this on the fb page and got quite a bit of interest should be fun day out to watch (or take part) in some proper grass roots racing whilst educating kids on where bmx began

Offline monkeymoped

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: show and shine at preston pirates bmx club race series
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 12:10 AM »
 explosion

Offline monkeymoped

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: show and shine at preston pirates bmx club race series
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 06:39 PM »
The remaining races we could attend is :- July 16th
                                                                           August 13th
                                                                          September 3Rd
                                                                          October 8th
let me know if your up for it as the club are

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  show and shine at preston pirates bmx club race series

gfxgfx
gfx gfx