gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975534 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 25, 2024, 12:54 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  1984 GHP Trix Resto......
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 1984 GHP Trix Resto......  (Read 26462 times)

Offline dancetothedrummersbeat

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
Re: 1984 GHP Trix Resto......
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2016, 08:34 PM »
This is an awesome build. I love the whole build thread thing - starting from an idea or single bike part, then showing the build as it progresses. Great work  :4_17_5:

Offline McQUEEN

• Look Back
  • I left it in the garden......
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2016, 07:53 AM »
Really great build,you just don't get threads like this that you can go back to on FB.

Along with Deemans Sport this is my favourite build this year.

I was thinking as well,it would be good if the admin could make another section on the site specifically for build threads such as this one.

I don't know if this is possible but would be a great addition to the site.

Snap - Deemans RW Sport build has been my favourite as well this year, and I agree 100%, having a build thread section would be great for information research.
When I was born, the world was a far simpler place.
It was all just cops and robbers.
And BMX.

griff

« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2016, 09:41 AM »
Tech / Resto has traditionally been the home of build threads, but is probably overdue a re-org
A few things have been discussed & I'd like to shuffle a few other areas around a bit to improve navigation, but only trouble is I haven't figured out how to do it with batches of threads at a time (doing it one thread at a time would take a fookin age :teef: )

Offline Andyboy77

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2016, 08:37 PM »
This is a really great built thread! Hats off for putting so much effort into the research and sharing all the informations of course. It's always great for a newbie like me to get some good backround information. I like the whole story behind this build, especially the forks story. 

Finally I think, you really nailed it! This bike looks fantastic!  :daumenhoch:

Maybe I'm a bit late, as this lovely bike has already won the NOV-BOTM contest. Belated Congrats for that aswell!  :4_17_5:
Top work!  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  1984 GHP Trix Resto......

gfxgfx
gfx gfx