gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
935935 Posts in 134164 Topics by 4988 Members - Latest Member: Cardo August 17, 2017, 12:38 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  2017 Race Blog The Trials & Tribulations of a New School Newbie (in Japan)!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2017 Race Blog The Trials & Tribulations of a New School Newbie (in Japan)!  (Read 2028 times)

Offline oldtired

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Rated:
Healing vibes dude  :daumenhoch:,    which used to be a common post on the forum during the os race seasons  ;D  ,  don't let it knock your confidence though,  rest up and get back on the bike as soon as your medically fit to do so. :daumenhoch:

Offline insectbones

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
Not good Mick!

Get well soon mate  :daumenhoch:

At least you'll have no more trips to the post office now :-X  ;D

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
Cheers guys! I think I've found the perfect solution to my problems! It's definitely lighter, possibly faster, and arguably safer than the Crupi. Yes, I give you my new ride, as found abandoned by my rubbish storage start gate!! :daumenhoch:
From Dorset to Japan:- http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=182215.msg1828811#msg1828811
Riders ready, watch the lights old guy on the Crupi! :D

Offline Andyboy77

• Site Supporter
  • Rockwalk
  • Rated:
That looks lovely Mick!  :) I hope you're not after pink break cables now  ;)

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
No, but I have found a matching outfit! :daumenhoch:
From Dorset to Japan:- http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=182215.msg1828811#msg1828811

Offline Andyboy77

• Site Supporter
  • Rockwalk
  • Rated:
 :2funny:   "help" :2funny:

Can't wait to see that  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
Went back to Midoriyama on Sunday for the latest race weekend, though spectating rather than racing for obvious reasons. Lots of people came up to ask about the shoulder including some I hadn't spoken to before, so that was nice. I also met a 17 year old rider who'd just returned from competing in the World's at Rock Hill in the States! He was a quiet, down-to-earth kid and needless to say was bloody quick, so it great to watch him.

On the racing front, it was another hot, energy-sapping day, so in that respect I was actually not too unhappy to be watching from the sidelines. Another race elsewhere also meant there was a low turnout of riders including in my class, which was merged with the much quicker over 14s!! It was nonetheless a good day of racing, and an interesting point to note for me was that 2 riders (both much better and quicker than me) went down in the same berm that I did, which made me feel a little bit better about my wipeout!

So I'm now typing this update from BC, Canada. The shoulder has bombed my car rental, mountain-biking and watersports plans but in between my lakeside R&R, I'm hoping to check out a round of the Canadian National BMX Championships this weekend! :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  2017 Race Blog The Trials & Tribulations of a New School Newbie (in Japan)!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx