gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975524 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX April 18, 2024, 07:45 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  New member
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New member  (Read 1601 times)

Offline vegaswylds

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
« on: January 03, 2017, 01:12 PM »
Hi there people, new member here. I stumbled across thia forum whilst trying to find out more info about racing yeara ago. I raced in Plymouth back in 84 - 87. Would live to get in contact with any riders who were on the scene at the time. I started racing on my Stinger Aero with an old neighbour of mine Steve Abbott. We lived at Estover at the time. And i believe the other lad i raced with was Luke White, i think he was from Mainstone. Used to meet up and race Coypool on Wednesday nights. Uaed to proper love and was good back in the day. Won many awards and trophies in my time and used to love the annual awards which i believe used to be held at Bretonside Bus Station!!

Anyway good to find you all hope someone might be able to steer me in the right direction
 My race numbeer when i started was 3379. The only other names i remeber from back then was a father and daughter set up. Malcolm and Lisa Jemmett i think they were called 🖒

Please remeber im a 38 year old now and my memory aojt what it use to be lol

Offline CustardLips

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 01:23 PM »
Can't help with your search mate but welcome to  :radbmxsmilie:  all the same.  :daumenhoch:
"Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time"

"WWG1WGA"

Offline vegaswylds

• Rated:
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 01:36 PM »
Many thanks Custardlips

Offline Picklez

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 01:47 PM »
Same as CL, sorry no help, but  :welcome and enjoy.
**** WANTED: Early black Comp ST's, Mint Black Shotgun 2 or OG Suede Kashi Aero, Titrons, Black-White/White-Black RadKaps. Thank You ****

Offline Andyboy77

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2017, 01:52 PM »
 :welcome to  :radbmxsmilie: ! If you don't find your old mates, for sure you will find many great people on here who are into racing. Have great time!  :daumenhoch:

Offline vegaswylds

• Rated:
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2017, 02:02 PM »
Cheers. Well im now based in Cornwall so when ive some free time i might head down to Redruth and see how.rhings are these days. Would love to make a return...... so long as there us a slow old guys class lol

In2bmx

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2017, 03:25 PM »
 :welcome to  :radbmxsmilie:   :daumenhoch:

Offline pat-a-lar

• Site Supporter
  • Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2017, 06:49 PM »
Welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  New member

gfxgfx
gfx gfx