gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
964946 Posts in 137184 Topics by 5732 Members - Latest Member: supernova June 20, 2019, 06:40 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  2019 Race Blog - Continuing to keep it Rad in Japan!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2019 Race Blog - Continuing to keep it Rad in Japan!  (Read 968 times)

Offline oldtired

• 540 Air
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Rated:
Re: 2019 Race Blog - Continuing to keep it Rad in Japan!
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2019, 07:31 PM »
top Stuff Mick  :daumenhoch:       look at you ..... riders behind you  :LolLolLolLol:   'kin A mate ,  well done  :daumenhoch:

nice to see yer proper fizzogg , was begining to think you'd had that helmet welded on :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Mikku

• 540 Air
  • Keeping it RAD in Japan!
  • Rated:
Re: 2019 Race Blog - Continuing to keep it Rad in Japan!
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2019, 01:04 PM »
Am getting there mate - slowly but surely (albeit more slowly than surely!!) and yeah, I am human under that Stormtrooper helmet! :daumenhoch:

Have been feeling under the weather this past week in two respects - suffering from a niggly cough and the rainy season has been living up to its name. There are 2 races this weekend at Osaka and Niigata but the forecast is looking a bit iffy, so we'll see what pans out. If the Niigata race is rained off it'll be postponed to the following Sunday. There's also another race in Osaka that day, so I'm hoping that I can get to at least one of these 4 races!!
From Dorset to Japan:- http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=182215.msg1828811#msg1828811
Ok riders, random start. Riders ready, watch the gate old guy on the Crupi!! :D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  2019 Race Blog - Continuing to keep it Rad in Japan!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx