gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975499 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6343 Members - Latest Member: dan-dare March 28, 2024, 06:37 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  ** RADBMX Official MK17 Thread **
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ** RADBMX Official MK17 Thread **  (Read 24553 times)

Offline PeGGer46

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: ** RADBMX Official MK17 Thread **
« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2017, 08:28 AM »
I am just about to order my ticket.This will be my first time here as something as always cropped up before.Anyone travelling down the m6 past Stoke on Trent on the Saturday morning I tag along with.Any good advice on parking as will be sleeping in my van and after a day on the sherberts I do want to find it again to rest my head :LolLolLolLol:

Offline CustardLips

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2017, 08:57 AM »
I am just about to order my ticket.This will be my first time here as something as always cropped up before.Anyone travelling down the m6 past Stoke on Trent on the Saturday morning I tag along with.Any good advice on parking as will be sleeping in my van and after a day on the sherberts I do want to find it again to rest my head :LolLolLolLol:

There's plenty of space to park mate.  :daumenhoch:
"Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time"

"WWG1WGA"

Offline PeGGer46

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2017, 02:08 PM »
Cheers mate .See you  in a couple of weeks.

Offline jq74

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2017, 11:44 AM »
Hi Guys.. new to the site, just wanting to check is it possible to turn up on the day on the Sunday, do you need to register in advance for this? thanks

griff

« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2017, 11:47 AM »
Hi Guys.. new to the site, just wanting to check is it possible to turn up on the day on the Sunday, do you need to register in advance for this? thanks

Access is free from Sunday morning onwards, no need to register
If you have a bike (or bikes) to enter in show and shine though you'll need to register those - wristband holders don't need to pay for this

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2017, 10:44 AM »
Radsters - MK is sold out! Please take a look at the pinned post, originally posted in the 27th July, along with Newsletters sent on Rad, copious threads on Facebook, where close to 500 people read the info and got a ticket. As as said in many threads I am sorry if you miss the event, if we get cancellations and you want to come, then contact me Richard Naylor Carlos Barnett or (Griff on Rad) - Please do not sell your ticket as security have the original names and only they will be allowed in. If you want a moan, PM me and let's see if we can sort something out, rather than hanging out your dirty washing - We are here to enjoy it !

Offline Flovalwolfie

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2017, 12:08 AM »
WTF
NO TCKETS LEFT ? ......really ? Ok I might be late on the uptake, but I've been ill. Ive been going MK for years, Ive watched my son left to ride on two wheels there. I can't not be there on Saturday. Has any one got spare tickets to sell or exchange for sexual favours from my wife ? ....... Mr Gashead, please can you send me an email ?

I don't understand why the tickets have been limited, there must be several late comers this time round who could manage to squeeze in, pay double ?

Offline That Swan Guy

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #82 on: August 11, 2017, 07:19 AM »
I'm absolutely astonished that people, with one week to go, are still demonstrating their surprise and displeasure that this year's event is:
a. All ticket (due to licensing regulations)
b. Sold out!

Going ticket entry has been on the cards for years due to its popularity, the limited space and health & safety regulations.

Can we physically fit more people in?
Probably yes.
Can we break the law?
Absolutely no!
Who wants to ride with Eddie Fiola?

griff

« Reply #83 on: August 11, 2017, 07:26 AM »
There's always Sunday  :daumenhoch:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #84 on: August 11, 2017, 07:26 AM »
I'm absolutely astonished that people, with one week to go, are still demonstrating their surprise and displeasure that this year's event is:
b. Sold out!

Going ticket entry has been on the cards for years due to its popularity, the limited space and health & safety regulations.

Probably yes.
Can we break the law?
Absolutely no!

This ^^

In2bmx

« Reply #85 on: August 11, 2017, 08:04 AM »
Any photos of the wife  ^"^ ??

Sunday if FREE ..  fistblump

Offline Pooch

• Tail Whip
  • funny you should say that..
  • Rated:
« Reply #86 on: August 12, 2017, 05:19 AM »
b. Sold out!

Probably yes.
Can we break the law?
Absolutely no!

This ^^
what these 2 said
Griff loves BUM..

Offline cheeta

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #87 on: August 13, 2017, 11:12 AM »
In the day and age of social media and smartphones, how can you miss all the posts and shares, granted if people are ill or marooned on a desert island they might miss updates.

Only been to MK15 and it was  holiday for me, went down Friday stayed at the holiday inn and near premier inn drinking all night , camped saturday. You wouldn't book a holiday and start looking for your passport a few days you are due to go away and sort out travel arrangements,

Maybe people just saw the date announced at the beginning of the year and that was that, no need to go on radbmx forum or facebook page.

Can't wait for this year, gutted Tony/Torkerdude180 can't make it, it wont be the same but gonna make sure he doesnt feel like is missing it, I was suppose to be travelling down with him and rooming, but had offers and support from the radlads  :smitten:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 10:53 PM by cheeta »

Offline Mongo4130

• Site Supporter
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2017, 07:39 AM »
Am I correct to assume it's ok to bring portable camping cooker for the weekend? I saw last year people using BBQ's so I assume it's ok if used off the ground thinking of safety.

griff

« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2017, 11:14 AM »
Am I correct to assume it's ok to bring portable camping cooker for the weekend? I saw last year people using BBQ's so I assume it's ok if used off the ground thinking of safety.

Here's a reminder of site rules etc - we'll be handing out an info sheet with this and also event timings along with your wristbands (we're getting organised :teef: )

FIRST AID
The first aid area is well signposted and available at all times, but if you need them in a hurry you can call them on 07376 044179
FIRE SAFETY
No fires permitted & BBQs must be kept off the grass to avoid scorching it, we need to keep everyone safe and ensure that we are allowed to return again. Assembly point in case of emergency is by the ramps, if fire-fighting equipment is needed it can be found in the main show tent and camping areas. Fire points are at the end of each row and if you need to raise the alarm please use the whistles provided.
RUBBISH
Place ALL your rubbish in the skips please, don’t leave it for someone else to pick up. Remember that we are very privileged to be MK BMX’s guests, so let's leave their home how we found it - clean and tidy!

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2017, 12:02 PM »
 :daumenhoch:

Offline Mongo4130

• Site Supporter
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2017, 12:43 PM »
Thanks Griff.
Just what I thought then really.

Looking forward to a great weekend.

griff

« Reply #92 on: August 16, 2017, 07:01 AM »
Not wanting to tempt fate but looking ok so far  :daumenhoch:

Offline Jase

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
« Reply #93 on: March 08, 2018, 10:12 PM »
WATCHING, WAITING, EXCITED, ARE WE THERE YET!!!!!
 fistblump  :radbmxsmilie:

In2bmx

« Reply #94 on: March 08, 2018, 10:30 PM »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  ** RADBMX Official MK17 Thread **

gfxgfx
gfx gfx