gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975537 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 28, 2024, 10:10 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Recreating my '98 Quadangle. Come with me on a journey of epic proportions.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Recreating my '98 Quadangle. Come with me on a journey of epic proportions.  (Read 7044 times)

Offline Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Looks sweet...I like it more than I thought I would. always a shocker when you add up a build afterwards!  :daumenhoch:

It was the shipping and powder coat that really killed me. It equated to 1/3 of the build cost. Oh, and the decals. Over sixty quid on those..

I'm glad I didn't skimp though, and hey, it was about 1/3 of the cost of my original 98 that got stolen and all of the parts are better other than the crank arms and frame.

Just looking forward to getting it out now. If it ever stops raining and howling bloody wind.

Offline Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
I did it. I actually conquered my fear and went out for a ride ! I clocked in about 8 miles. Got back I was drenched in sweat, heart was pounding legs and ass are killing me. Beautiful day though, perfect for a ride.

ET PHONE HOME

Bognor Pier.

Now here's an unusual sight. Blue sky in the UK with no rain clouds at all.

Keepin' it rad.

Time to ride home.

Now if you don't mind I think I will go sit in the corner and cry haha. I'm going to pay for this tomorrow !

Offline Quadog

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
I've been following this thread wasn't sure I would like this quad but I must say my head has been turned it looks ace great to see it out and about as well . After all your hard work It deservers a bit sunshine

"Nice pair of vans bye the way"

Offline Avro

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Love that you made a build thread, warts and all, however the Ronald MacDonald paint disapoints.
For me this is a miss but that is just me; however don't listen to a word I say as my efforts meet a resounding Booooo! So what do I know.
Wanted: Shimano Aero frame
Wanted: Tange Axeblade frame

Offline Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Love that you made a build thread, warts and all, however the Ronald MacDonald paint disapoints.
For me this is a miss but that is just me; however don't listen to a word I say as my efforts meet a resounding Booooo! So what do I know.

haha that's fine man you're more than welcome to your opinion :)

It's all SE mid school colours.. Was either yellow or red and the last one I had that was stolen was red so I didn't want to tempt fate :)

Quadog - thanks man. Never had a bike I didn't ride tbh. I might dial up the PK and take that out soon :)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Recreating my '98 Quadangle. Come with me on a journey of epic proportions.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx