gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975524 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 19, 2024, 02:36 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  My old STA
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My old STA  (Read 1933 times)

Offline Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
My old STA
« on: February 12, 2017, 12:36 AM »
This was the second to last bike I owned during the mid school years (this is a 97 STA)

STA frame and Standard forks. Standard stem, Standard 4pc strip, Standard seat post, GT disc, posh rotor (forget who made this now). Primo tyres (genuine) etc. The rims were just steel jobbies because I used to go through them like a fat kid goes through candy lol :D

Sadly the only reason I shot pics was to sell it (Ride UK) so yeah I don't have any more pics of my mid school bikes. I traded my JAD Sherman for the STA after my year was up with the sponsor. Hated the thing (the JAD) as it was front heavy and used to nose dive on gaps.

Offline OllyHall

• Flip-Whip
  • Dannywhac is a fooking hippy!!
  • Rated:
Re: My old STA
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 01:29 AM »
Very cool bike , but posh rotor  :LolLolLolLol:
Mid school baby!!

Offline Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 02:05 AM »
haha I was totally brain farting on that one !

Turns out it is a Fishbone UFO. Had a poke around, sixty quid and only in 1". I just remember it being really nice compared to any other I had used.

I think it was based on the old ACS one. Though this was modern two pull.

Offline AceFto

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 03:28 PM »
I do like that very nice   :daumenhoch:

rodriguez

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2017, 12:49 AM »
Bit of mid school cool  8)

I like to see bikes like that, unplanned mash up of different parts that work put together for function over form  :daumenhoch:

Offline Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2017, 03:55 PM »
Bit of mid school cool  8)

I like to see bikes like that, unplanned mash up of different parts that work put together for function over form  :daumenhoch:

I never did finish it. I was going to get some of those deep lip 48s and a proper crank for it. Then my enthusiasm just died. Let me say though, that was a heavy bloody bike.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  My old STA

gfxgfx
gfx gfx