gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975499 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6343 Members - Latest Member: dan-dare March 28, 2024, 08:23 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Anarchic Gt Uk 86 to 88 tribute.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anarchic Gt Uk 86 to 88 tribute.  (Read 70550 times)

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Anarchic Gt Uk 86 to 88 tribute.
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2020, 07:29 AM »
Nice snag,those were the bars listed with the GT that the bloke had no idea about I believe? shame he must of had all the advice in the world from people with no intention of buying? on there worth?  ::)

Love that bike tho fella  :4_17_5: :daumenhoch:

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2020, 12:41 PM »
That is cool, I based my Retro Pro-performer on a similar idea around the end of the 80's when anything went, but newschool stuff is a bit more sober in colours. Been meaning to put 4pc bars on it for ages now but those Action Zones are a great find for yours :smitten:

Here's mine, slightly less bright to say the least but I get where you're coming from with yours  :coolsmiley:

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Still limping......

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2020, 05:19 PM »
That is cool, I based my Retro Pro-performer on a similar idea around the end of the 80's when anything went, but newschool stuff is a bit more sober in colours. Been meaning to put 4pc bars on it for ages now but those Action Zones are a great find for yours :smitten:

Here's mine, slightly less bright to say the least but I get where you're coming from with yours  :coolsmiley:

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Spotted and admired  yours a few times on here Spen. Really  nice new school ride with a nod to the  UK Later 80's street rider screen👊🏻
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2020, 05:28 PM »
Nice snag,those were the bars listed with the GT that the bloke had no idea about I believe? shame he must of had all the advice in the world from people with no intention of buying? on there worth?  ::)

Love that bike tho fella  :4_17_5: :daumenhoch:
Many thanks Taipan, was a bit reluctant to throw bids in on them , but I really wanted them to finish of this build. My Brother said to me ? Bid to win Steve, otherwise you will be waiting  ten years to find another pair ?  so I went for it👍Steve.
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2020, 03:59 PM »
inspired by the UK  86 to 88 street riders. Just a few more jobs to sort-Dx pedals in streetbeat Orange, and a few more stickers to slap on.
Bars all sorted, ready to fit the weekend.

Offline deeman

• Site Supporter
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2020, 09:59 PM »
Bars look the nuts Steve...can't wait to see pic of them on the bike ........... :daumenhoch:
SMALL MINDS TALK ABOUT PEOPLE....
MEDIUM MINDS TALK ABOUT EVENTS...
GREAT MINDS TALK ABOUT IDEAS....

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #81 on: November 21, 2020, 07:31 AM »
Bars look the nuts Steve...can't wait to see pic of them on the bike ........... :daumenhoch:
Many thanks Damo, I will get them fitted today , and stick a pic up. Steve fistblump

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #82 on: November 22, 2020, 04:16 PM »
inspired by the UK  86 to 88 street riders. Just a few more jobs to sort-Dx pedals in streetbeat Orange, and a few more stickers to slap on.

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #83 on: November 22, 2020, 04:21 PM »
Many thanks Damo, I will get them fitted today , and stick a pic up. Steve fistblump

Fitted to the GT today, I'm happy with the look now.

Offline Picklez

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #84 on: November 22, 2020, 09:59 PM »
Love it  :4_17_5:, and Action Zones  :smitten:, miss mine.
**** WANTED: Early black Comp ST's, Mint Black Shotgun 2 or OG Suede Kashi Aero, Titrons, Black-White/White-Black RadKaps. Thank You ****

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #85 on: November 23, 2020, 06:05 AM »
Love it  :4_17_5:, and Action Zones  :smitten:, miss mine.
Many thanks Picklez,  well chuffed with them.

Offline WINI

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Sheeping it real ;-)
  • Rated:
« Reply #86 on: November 23, 2020, 07:05 AM »
That is fooking lovely! Great build mate, so difficult to get these right as the colour balance can easily look off.

Nailed it  explosion
Neil, the bathroom's free. Unlike the country under the Thatcherite junta

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2020, 08:54 AM »
That is fooking lovely! Great build mate, so difficult to get these right as the colour balance can easily look off.

Nailed it  explosion

Many thanks WINI, glad you like it.  Been working on this  build for a few years . I'm really happy with it now fistblump . Steve.

Offline deeman

• Site Supporter
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #88 on: November 25, 2020, 11:01 PM »
Smashed it Steve.....perfection! :daumenhoch:

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #89 on: November 26, 2020, 08:19 AM »

Thanks Damo,  glad you like it,  fistblump fistblump We both had the same idea on the AZ bars colour and decals colour combo.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 08:22 AM by SDF »

Offline deeman

• Site Supporter
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #90 on: November 27, 2020, 01:47 AM »

Thanks Damo,  glad you like it,  fistblump fistblump We both had the same idea on the AZ bars colour and decals colour combo.

No way, i didn't realise you had the same idea for the decals too!! great minds..... :daumenhoch:

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #91 on: November 27, 2020, 02:50 PM »

No way, i didn't realise you had the same idea for the decals too!! great minds..... :daumenhoch:
Me and my bro were talking about neon yellow and pink stickers, and when you mentioned it as well, my mind was made up👊🏻

Offline PHIL9HUF

• Site Supporter
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #92 on: November 30, 2020, 01:06 PM »
Ace :4_17_5: bet you were buzzin to finally get the AZs  :daumenhoch:

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #93 on: November 30, 2020, 06:06 PM »
Ace :4_17_5: bet you were buzzin to finally get the AZs  :daumenhoch:
I was buzzing  like it was in Christmas 1980 again😂😂Really chuffed I managed to get a pair.

SDF.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Anarchic Gt Uk 86 to 88 tribute.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx