gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975501 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX March 29, 2024, 02:17 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Market Place  |  Jumble Sale  |  Carbon GT sensor frame - 2015 model - size Large
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Carbon GT sensor frame - 2015 model - size Large  (Read 1559 times)

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Carbon GT sensor frame - 2015 model - size Large
« on: April 11, 2017, 05:35 PM »
2015 model GT Sensor Full Carbon expert frame (650b wheels) - LARGE (will take up to 150mm fork)- in really good used condition, cosmetic marks only, no structural damage. There is no play whatsoever in the frame and the pivots move smoothly. BB threads are perfect, integrated headset races (tapered) also perfect, all cable guides are present and fine. The fox CTD works perfectly and smooth (130mm). The direct mount hanger is straight, the XT clutch mech (10sp) is included and in A1 condition, jockey's are great and spin smoothly.
The KS Lev integra stealth dropper post is included in the sale, it was warranty repaired recently by Jungle/Stif and works perfectly, it has a Raceface Turbine 1x remote lever but the OG 2x lever is included as is everything you would need for a double front ring set up as seen in the pics. All info books will come with the frame.
I am based near Skipton in Yorkshire but could meet anywhere in the north. I could post this but I dont want to really, I want the buyer to see it in the flesh and be really happy they are getting a bargain.

£695 for everything above :shocked:

Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
Re: Carbon GT sensor frame - 2015 model - size Large
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 06:09 PM »
Flipping heckers dude, that looks cool as fook 👍

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Market Place  |  Jumble Sale  |  Carbon GT sensor frame - 2015 model - size Large

gfxgfx
gfx gfx