gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975526 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 20, 2024, 12:42 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  adding photos on a thread for the Chester ride and only managed to post two?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: adding photos on a thread for the Chester ride and only managed to post two?  (Read 644 times)

Offline paulb113

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
I was on the Chester ride yesterday and wanted to upload a load of photos I took yesterday but ran out of space after two? so I assume we still need to use photo bucket?

Offline oldtired

• 540 Air
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Rated:
i think you can only add  5 atachments/pictures to a reply or post  with  4096kb total  ,  individual pics must be less than 2048kb

an uncompressed picture ,   800x600 at 16bit(65536)  color is about   937.5  kb   

the dpi may or may not effect the size not sure if it does, it may only effect print quality not screen view,also the type of compression and scanning can lower the file size ,   sure someone into graphics can explain better
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 05:48 PM by oldtired »

Offline paulb113

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
With the high megapixel phone, looks like about two is the maximum I can post! Don't think I will be going down the route oof uploading to photobucket etc, I did add them to the Facebook group.

Offline oldtired

• 540 Air
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Rated:
just resize the images, i resize all my images even for uploading to photobucket , tbh  if they're 600 or 800 ish wide they look fine on the forum  does that tapatalk thingy resize the images, if not easy enough to do on the phone i assume  :( 

griff

Or just put them in a new post?

Offline paulb113

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
I used Tapatalk and could reply with another five pictures at a time.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  adding photos on a thread for the Chester ride and only managed to post two?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx