gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975497 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6343 Members - Latest Member: dan-dare March 28, 2024, 02:08 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  General Hustler Pro - start of project
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: General Hustler Pro - start of project  (Read 5154 times)

Offline kenloen

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
General Hustler Pro - start of project
« on: May 15, 2017, 09:01 PM »
Been a while, 4 years ago i sold my massive collection of 3 (lol) old school bmx's to fund my car restoration project, purely financial, never lost the interest. So recently been looking more and more than I should and ended up taking a punt on a freestyle f+f. Not very popular here but well loved stateside..

I need to decide if I want a rider 'as is' or full restoration, the set has its battle scars but not dent's or cracks. After that I need to make  build sheet of components and crack on.

Cheer Jason
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 09:19 PM by kenloen »

Offline Andyboy77

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: General Hustler Pro - start of project
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 09:40 PM »
 :welcome to  :radbmxsmilie: Jason!  :daumenhoch:
Nice frame set!  ^"^

Offline McQUEEN

• Look Back
  • I left it in the garden......
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 06:12 AM »
Been a while, 4 years ago i sold my massive collection of 3 (lol) old school bmx's to fund my car restoration project, purely financial, never lost the interest. So recently been looking more and more than I should and ended up taking a punt on a freestyle f+f. Not very popular here but well loved stateside.
There's quite a few of us on here that love american freestylers.....there's been a few General Hustler Pros built and they do look pretty rad. I love eighties freestylers. Good luck with build and keep updating us with progress.
When I was born, the world was a far simpler place.
It was all just cops and robbers.
And BMX.

Offline deeman

• Site Supporter
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 12:55 PM »
Unusual frameset, don't see many over here at all. Looks like they ripped off the street Beat heavily! Good luck with the build, did these come as completes? being General I would imagine so.... :daumenhoch:
SMALL MINDS TALK ABOUT PEOPLE....
MEDIUM MINDS TALK ABOUT EVENTS...
GREAT MINDS TALK ABOUT IDEAS....

In2bmx

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 01:15 PM »
Looking forward to seeing the progress . :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  General Hustler Pro - start of project

gfxgfx
gfx gfx