gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975524 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 19, 2024, 04:40 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  SOUTHCOAST OLD SCHOOL BMX WEEKENDER 5/6thAUGUST 2017
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SOUTHCOAST OLD SCHOOL BMX WEEKENDER 5/6thAUGUST 2017  (Read 1820 times)

Offline nitrohopper

• Site Supporter
  • Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
SOUTHCOAST OLD SCHOOL BMX WEEKENDER 5/6thAUGUST 2017
« on: September 25, 2016, 06:33 PM »
I would like to take this opportunity to invite all to our first southcoast old school bmx weekender ,it will be a two day event comprising of a rideout Saturday morning to Gosport bmx track n the morning then back over to Southsea for a seafront ride to Southsea skatepark in the afternoon into the evening with a roller disco to enjoy ,
Southsea lesuire park at eastney {end of seafronyt} have fourteen electric pitches available at a cost of £32.50 for the night and another ten available without at a cost of £30.00
Then sunday in association with the beechbuggin vw event on Southsea common have a show and shine for you all to enter
if any of you have been down for our events before you will know its always a laugh and we do have a great time so lets get this up on the calendar now !!! PLEASE GRIFF so you all have time to sort out holiday and camping pitches with plenty of notice
SO OLD SCHOOL BMX  RIDEOUT ,GOSPORT BMX TRACK, SOUTHSEA SKATEPARK, ROLLERDISCO ,DRINKS CAMPING ,VW SHOW .SHOW AND SHINE OLDSCHOOL BMX . I LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU ALL DOWN FOR AN EPIC WEEKEND
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 10:09 AM by griff »
build what u want if u like it then thats all that matters

griff

Re: SOUTHCOAST OLD SCHOOL BMX WEEKENDER 5/6thAUGUST 2017
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 10:09 AM »
Have added this to the RAD Calendar  :daumenhoch:

Offline stuntmaster

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 07:10 PM »
sounds great
no1stuntmaster on instagram

Offline Robmac

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 07:27 PM »
I really wish I could be there.
South coast rides were always fun, and I know Lee will put his heart into making this an awesome weekend.

Offline nitrohopper

• Site Supporter
  • Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2017, 01:36 PM »
ok with just over a month to go I have been speaking with the skatepark and I was trying to get a number of people who attending so I sort a deal with  the skatepark ref  entry and food  great weekend of rides iconic skatepark roller disco and show and shine at vw show  great weekend with some awesome old trophies from bitd lets make this an awesome weekend on the southcoast 
build what u want if u like it then thats all that matters

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  SOUTHCOAST OLD SCHOOL BMX WEEKENDER 5/6thAUGUST 2017

gfxgfx
gfx gfx