gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975495 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6343 Members - Latest Member: dan-dare March 28, 2024, 09:43 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  MK 2017 - Early Bird Tickets ! ***sold out**
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MK 2017 - Early Bird Tickets ! ***sold out**  (Read 6124 times)

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
MK 2017 - Early Bird Tickets ! ***sold out**
« on: July 12, 2017, 05:12 PM »
                                                                                                                                             Radbmx presents MK17 - 18th 19th 20th August

For this year's instalment of your favourite BMX weekender Radbmx have made some changes to ensure everyone has the best possible time in the safest of environment. Due to the continued year on year increases in attendance, Radbmx has taken the decision to employ security to safeguard the area for the safety of all the attendees. As always Radbmx will be bringing you the regular line up of show and shine, buying and selling, show tents, bunny hop and long jump Competitions, the legendary Dog and Duck, a great line up of DJ's for your evening pleasure. And to add to that a plethora of awesome riders from all the best eras will be in attendance from the Wall to Wall book launch on the Saturday and Sunday for you to pest for autographs. Plus a few things still in the making, in order for Radbmx to step up MK17 to this level.

This year for the first time ever we are going to be operating an entry fee. What's that you say, I've never paid before you say. Well things in life just aren’t free. The success of MK has meant that the event no longer sails under the radar. You guys love it so much that you arrive in droves and people have noticed. This has meant that we have had to operate this year as proper festival. Abiding by masses of health of safety rules and risk assessments. All submitted to various bodies to allow Radbmx to put this event on. So what's this going to cost you to attend the biggest BMX weekender of the year. Well let's not mess about a mere £20.00 per person for the Saturday and Sunday (under 16's will be free) . Entry for Sunday only will be free. That's camping, Show and shine and access to the dog and duck and all the beer you can guzzle while dancing to 80s hits. Where else can you go for an entire weekend for £20.

Now for the special bit. The first 50 site supporters to pre pay will receive access to the site from 15.00 on the Friday to enjoy a relaxed 'Pre party' and priority access to camping. As this is now a ticketed event 24hr Security will be on the gate at all times and only official Friday wristband holders will be allowed on site on the Friday. All other ticket holders will be granted access from 8am on the Saturday.

Due to imposed rules and regulations ticket numbers are limited to a maximum number. Once they have sold out that's it. There will be no entry to the site without an official wristband. We will endeavour to place you on the helipad, however MK Event Supporters will already have taken some of the spots, so no guarantees at this stage.  Please see below the easy instructions on how to apply for the first 50 wrist bands.

PM Gashead, requesting a Site Supporter Early Bird offer [First 50 lucky Site Supporters]
If you are one of the first 50, Gashead will reply with a number for you to quote when you pay your £20 via Paypal, along with Paypal instructions - This number and your name will be passed to security, who will let you in on the Friday

On the Friday you will be given your wrist band and allocation at MK

Remember, if your name isn’t on the list, you will sadly not get in……….

Site Supporter Early Bird offer [First 50 lucky Site Supporters]
Access to event from 15.00 on Friday 18/08/2017 [Gates will be open from 15:00 – 21.00]
Priority Camping on Friday and Saturday night
MK Pre Party
Show and shine registration
Access to Dog & Duck
£20 per person [children under 16 are free]

Once the Site Supporter Early Bird Tickets are sold, a further announcement for general admission for the Saturday etc will be posted - The same system will be operated, whereby you will need to purchase a wrist band, which is collected on arrival at MK - The outside security firm will be operating admission.

No need to post up in the tread that you have sent a PM - I will co-ordinate over the next few days and PM you.

Regards

Radbmx

« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 01:54 PM by Gashead »

Offline Jamroll

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: MK 2017 - Early Bird Tickets !
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 05:37 PM »
 fistblump

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 05:40 PM »
Nick hi. Nice one.

As Sunday Entry will be free, and I won't be able to get there on the Friday, what is the cost just for Saturday then?

Thanks

Matt  :daumenhoch:

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2017, 05:46 PM »
Nick hi. Nice one.

As Sunday Entry will be free, and I won't be able to get there on the Friday, what is the cost just for Saturday then?

Thanks

Once the Site Supporter Early Bird Tickets are sold, a further announcement for general admission for the Saturday etc will be posted - The same system will be operated, whereby you will need to purchase a wrist band, which is collected on arrival at MK - The outside security firm will be operating admission.

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2017, 05:47 PM »
Nick hi. Nice one.

Thanks

Righty o!  :daumenhoch:

Offline chubby

• BMX Nerd
  • Needs Pegs
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2017, 05:52 PM »
Pm sent  explosion
WANTED : 1" freestyle forks, uglier the better

Offline kungfunky

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2017, 06:05 PM »
Too good to miss out on.  explosion 8) 8)
WANTED....FRED BLOOD QUADANGLE FRAME..

Offline thebigdog

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2017, 06:11 PM »
PM sent mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Bigfrawg

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2017, 06:33 PM »
Are you camping dog balls ?

Offline dancetothedrummersbeat

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2017, 06:43 PM »
PM sent  :radbmxsmilie:

Offline RAD4BMX

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2017, 06:55 PM »

PM'd  :daumenhoch:

Cheers

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2017, 06:57 PM »
Once I have the fifty requests I will reply to your PM's chaps over the next few days

As said, no need to post a reply on here  :daumenhoch:

griff

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2017, 08:07 PM »
Even without security & all the new stuff for 2017 I'm staggered we've been able to put it on each year
For years people have asked for a way to stop freeloaders on Saturday and finally through an obscene amount of effort it can finally happen
Sunday and free kids access is a nice touch so if you're on a budget it's still a great value family day out
Go to a pub anywhere in the UK & see how far £20 goes  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2017, 08:25 PM »
Even without security & all the new stuff for 2017 I'm staggered we've been able to put it on each year
For years people have asked for a way to stop freeloaders on Saturday and finally through an obscene amount of effort it can finally happen
Sunday and free kids access is a nice touch so if you're on a budget it's still a great value family day out
Go to a pub anywhere in the UK & see how far £20 goes  :LolLolLolLol:

Spot on sexy  :daumenhoch:

Offline Bigbadsam

• Site Supporter
  • Cherry Picker
  • THEY CALL ME THE BEAR !
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2017, 08:29 PM »
I'm only able to get there early Saturday morning but will gladly pay £20 for all the fun and good times the weekend holds. Great idea this, sort out the enthusiasts from the free loaders.
RADPORT 4TH August
Southport - Leo's Bar Midday onwards

Offline thebigdog

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2017, 09:02 PM »
Are you camping dog balls ?
Yes mate you ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2017, 09:11 PM »
Great idea. I'm will happily pay £20  upfront for all four of us. SWEET AS🍺
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline Bigfrawg

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2017, 09:13 PM »
Camped a couple of times but wife prefers the comfort of the holiday inn down the road , the clean toilets , kingsize bed and bar are a bit of a draw too  :daumenhoch:

griff

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2017, 09:18 PM »
Good fooking job I left Facebook

Can't believe some of the comments I'm hearing, there are some people out there that need to have a word with themselves

Site tags having been voluntary for more than a year, there's no obligation to have one so I don't understand why anyone would bitch and moan about paying for one. You don't have to! If you were bright enough to set it up, then you can just as easily switch it off (it's the same screen). If you need help, then just ask a mod. If you've forgotten how to log in, then just ask a mod.

Now if you don't have a site tag, what right do you think you have to moan about people who voluntarily pay 2.7p a day to help support this community being allowed to reserve a ticket before others who don't? No prizes for guessing the answer to that question    ;D

Even with site tags, donations, t shirt & calendar sales, sponsors and a large group of people who basically work for free on the day and for weeks/months leading up to the event it takes a lot to put MK on and yet every year there are mouth-breathing fookwits who somehow think they are entitled to have a pop

Do you think security work for free, just for the fun of it?
What about companies that provide skips, toilets and marquees - in it for the honour of clearing away your crap?
Catering and refreshments all night on Saturday?
BMX Legends from the US?

This is in no way a rant at anyone just for not buying a tag, but I'm not going to ignore snide comments from any self entitled buffoon who thinks they somehow have a right to say how MK is run, or deserve special treatment somehow  :idiot2:

:radbmxsmilie: is a fine community of solid, trustworthy people and the people who organise MK don't take a penny in profit for themselves - it's not a business FFS ::)
It's not a charity either, so if you've been enjoying unlimited drinks each year for free and are bitter it's over, then tough titty
We're all looking forward to the biggest and best MK ever, anyone that's not a freeloader is welcome to join in the fun

Rant over  :angrysoapbox:

^ above comments are my own personal opinion and may not correspond with those of the site owners  :teef:

Offline Snav

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2017, 09:45 PM »
Dunno what gone on but Well said John  :4_17_5:

:coolsmiley:
Living in the Wigan part of Warrington since Birth :knuppel2:

Offline ammacopij72

• Site Supporter
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2017, 09:46 PM »
£20?? It's the bargain of the bloody century!! Try getting change out of £150 for any uk festival and that's without free beer for christs sake!

Admins are bloody legends to get all this done for such a small fee.

Can't wait for it!!!  explosion :2gunsfiring_v1:

Offline RAD4BMX

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2017, 10:05 PM »
Not wanting to turn this into a  :radbmxsmilie: love in.

Absolutely right, Always support and always have a great time at MK.
Happy to pay to enter, would donate anyway, case of beer to Dog & Duck and bar funds to make sure I have a great weekend next year.

Same difference.  ::)

griff

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2017, 10:13 PM »
Dunno what gone on but Well said John  :4_17_5:

:coolsmiley:

Usual stuff tbh Paul ::)
Every year someone feels the need to criticise for no good reason
Every year a small number of freeloaders think they're clever for getting a free drink out of the rest of us
Every year we let it slide, as we couldn't control the gate without getting through a mountain of legal/health & safety admin and it would be a drag policing it ourselves when we want to have as much fun as everyone else

This year security are there to do that job for us all  :daumenhoch: Everyone that will be there on Saturday night will know that everyone else has also contributed to the party, so we can all just crack on with having the best weekend of the year  fistblump

Dunno about you lot but I can't wait for this

Offline Pooch

• Tail Whip
  • funny you should say that..
  • Rated:
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2017, 10:20 PM »
Need 2 tickets for Tosh Andrews. He can't log on.. cheers :slayer:
Griff loves BUM..

Offline stevepeanut

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2017, 10:39 PM »
I think ticket charge, control of numbers and security is 100% the way forward, great decision by the RAD team.

£20 is still stupidly cheap, anyone complaining needs a slap.

I am so excited for MK. Bring it on :)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  MK 2017 - Early Bird Tickets ! ***sold out**

gfxgfx
gfx gfx