gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975524 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX April 16, 2024, 07:23 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  SOUTHCOAST OLD SCHOOL BMX WEEKENDER 5/6thAUGUST 2017
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SOUTHCOAST OLD SCHOOL BMX WEEKENDER 5/6thAUGUST 2017  (Read 1270 times)

Offline nitrohopper

• Site Supporter
  • Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
SOUTHCOAST OLD SCHOOL BMX WEEKENDER 5/6thAUGUST 2017
« on: August 07, 2017, 08:16 PM »
well what can i say an excellent weekend even though the small down pour that came on Saturday afternoon split the ride into a few different groups I still think it went well .on Saturday I was most honoured to have the presence of the beason family all the way from Cleethorpes to join us over the moon that they would travel this far to ride with us loved it . also bumped into a group of 6 guys kwokwah,martin,jason,chris ,Damien and martin who were out for a ride on the southcoast and joined up with us ..sundays show and shine was awesome we had 39/40 bikes on display and our stand was double the size of last year we also had a special guest in the way of chumley /bubbs with his vans collection which also drew a load of people into our stand. our special guest star judge was none other ash aka kungfunky .  will add photos when I suss how to resize them
build what u want if u like it then thats all that matters

griff

Re: SOUTHCOAST OLD SCHOOL BMX WEEKENDER 5/6thAUGUST 2017
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 09:57 PM »
Nice one, look forward to seeing the pics  :daumenhoch:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: SOUTHCOAST OLD SCHOOL BMX WEEKENDER 5/6thAUGUST 2017
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 07:48 AM »
Saw Bubbs pictures, his Vans display has to be one of the best in the world  :4_17_5:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  SOUTHCOAST OLD SCHOOL BMX WEEKENDER 5/6thAUGUST 2017

gfxgfx
gfx gfx