gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 26, 2024, 01:25 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  RADster down ....... Tony Lee
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: RADster down ....... Tony Lee  (Read 6098 times)

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
Re: RADster down ....... Tony Lee
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2017, 11:34 PM »
Yeah , it was great to see T last night  :4_17_5: He's doing well and once again wanted to thank you all for your continued support .  :4_17_5: fistblump He's speechless and pretty emotional about the whole situation and can't thank you enough for taking away any worries him and his family may have over the next few months .

He's had physio today, which he found pretty hard but I don't think it helped as Tony said the physio didn't seem to know what he was doing  :-X :(

Tony also called me tonight to wish me a happy birthday , he did his best to sing it but as you can imagine with a neck brace on wasn't the easiest of things to do ..... We had a laugh though and it just sums up the type of lad our T is  :D :smitten:
WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

Offline torkerdude180

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2017, 09:00 AM »
FFS... i thought i had cried enuf tears untill just reading all this..... also had a giggle too... RADARMY... i just cant thank every1 enuf. but i am practising my biggest a bestest cuddles, il need too....lol. unreal support... thanks to some of you for scheming behind my back, your cards are marked... :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:
il good at the mo, got an appointment in september for xrays and consultation, fingets crossed im on the mend...., oh and regards the bed baths, those nurses can be evil... the fit 1s ask if you want 1, then send in the not so fit 1s..... oh well i just had to close my eyes....lol..lol
THE TIGER

Online bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2017, 02:59 PM »
Tony !
Enjoyed having a drink with you at MK mate !  :LolLolLolLol:

You get yourself well fella and head down for another night in the goose loft when you're fighting fit  :daumenhoch:

fistblump explosion

mongoositis - an expensive disease......

Offline torkerdude180

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2017, 05:18 PM »
thats an invite im defo gona take up mr. fet....❤👍
THE TIGER

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  RADster down ....... Tony Lee

gfxgfx
gfx gfx