gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975533 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 23, 2024, 11:59 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Kelowna BMX Track, British Columbia, Canada
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kelowna BMX Track, British Columbia, Canada  (Read 5830 times)

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Keeping it RAD in Japan!
  • Rated:
Kelowna BMX Track, British Columbia, Canada
« on: August 28, 2017, 06:57 AM »
I've just spent a fortnight in Canada, and managed to check out the track in Kelowna, BC, which was holding a round of the Canadian National Championships. Unfortunately I missed the racing, which finished at an unbelievably early 11.30 on the Sunday morning, so that was a pity but I did manage to take a few pics as people were clearing up!
From Dorset to Japan:- http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,182215.0.html
Ok riders, random start. Riders ready, watch the gate old gaijin make a fool of himself! :D

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Kelowna BMX Track, British Columbia, Canada
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 07:01 AM »
Here's a few more pics!
From Dorset to Japan:- http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,182215.0.html
Ok riders, random start. Riders ready, watch the gate old gaijin make a fool of himself! :D

Offline Drawn

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 07:20 AM »
With the amount of Daylights you take photos of one would be thinking you are eyeing one off haha.

Looks like a fun track which would be good for both beginners and experts alike.

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 08:48 AM »
With the amount of Daylights you take photos of one would be thinking you are eyeing one off haha.

:LolLolLolLol: Yeah, I must admit, I do like 'em but they're well out of my league and as we both know, the Crupi is more than adequate for my needs! Plus if I was in the market for a new frameset I think I'd be following your lead and knocking on Curtis's door!! :daumenhoch:

Offline Drawn

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2017, 09:15 AM »
I don't always believe about the idea of being out of the league when it comes to bikes.
Just like the idea of ride what you find comfortable.

Keep looking at that track and just want to go ride it.
Actually appears to flow and you wouldn't be forced to jump. But also looks to have some nice manual spots.
(something I wish they would build tracks like down here, but they go supercross levels only for some reason)

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2017, 09:29 AM »
Yeah, it was a shame I missed the racing. It was a 3-day meet but I couldn't find a schedule for it and assumed it would still be going by Sunday lunchtime. I'd also planned to check out another race at Spokane, just across the border in Washington state but my shoulder (& therefore inability to drive) put paid to that! Thumbs down

Just like the idea of ride what you find comfortable.

Don't you mean what your wallet (or the person controlling it) feels comfortable with! :D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Kelowna BMX Track, British Columbia, Canada

gfxgfx
gfx gfx