gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 25, 2024, 06:27 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  My work stash has been busted and I’m having to get it shifted. Gutted
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My work stash has been busted and I’m having to get it shifted. Gutted  (Read 1562 times)

Offline dp and chopper dude

• Site Supporter
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Since I’ve been on Rad I’ve had an official stash I have at home and my I’ll trickle it in slowly stash at work. I’ve been getting away with it nicely until we got a new facilities bloke in. I’m having to try to sneak it all past the bride in one big hit. I can see tonight being frosty and her getting a new handbag.
I only had a few bits above my work bench:

Just a boxed complete, a couple of frames and some bits. They could have just let me get on with it

Anyone else have a secret work stash or it it just me that is that stupid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline That Swan Guy

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
You wouldn't believe the amount of work addresses I've posted stuff to over the years!

Especially that SBD!

Every frame I send him is to a unit in Dagenham!
Who wants to ride with Eddie Fiola?

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
I used to get a lot of parts sent to work  but they wouldn't let me leave them there for more than a couple of days :(

Pickle used to keep shedloads in his office at Northwick Park Hospital!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 04:00 PM by MartyC »

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline chrisv39

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Yep get stuff sent to my work address or parents house anything I order that needs to be sent to my home address to match with my card details I try to time when the wifes at work. I've been very generous with her lately so I can slowly start introducing my next build into the household.

griff

All my stuff gets sent to work
Not because I have to hide anything from Mrs Griff, just because my postie is a cnut and likes to leave stuff outside
The couriers like to put things in the fookin recycling bin FFS

Offline McQUEEN

• Look Back
  • I left it in the garden......
  • Rated:
I've just had Deeman drop off a delivery to my Dads house....wife is like Customs, nothing BMX comes in the house without me paying her tax!!
When I was born, the world was a far simpler place.
It was all just cops and robbers.
And BMX.

Offline CustardLips

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
After getting divorced and now living alone this shit don't matter no more.  :LolLolLolLol:
"Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time"

"WWG1WGA"

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
We were lucky to get the house that she wanted wit the garage that I wanted. As for hoarding non essentials that I think are cool that most people wouldn't understand (bmx/empty drinks cans/plastic watches etc etc) well, the Mrs doesn't really mind anymore, in fact she encourages me to buy shite now.

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline Andyboy77

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
That's a lot of stuff Paul :shocked: Will not be an easy one to hide all that in the man cave I reckon. That's a big handbag  :teef:

I'm lucky in those regards. My other half is entirely cool with all that. Doesn't matter to her if I spend a small fortune on music equipment or bmx parts. She know's I'm working a lot to save some pennies for my passion. It's the same the other way, she can spend her money on what ever she want's. If one of us needs (wants anything) in fact we help each other out ..if needed.
Live and let live....or like that  :daumenhoch:

Offline dp and chopper dude

• Site Supporter
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
I think I’ve got away with it. I told her about me having to move my stash and I managed to get it in the house and up in the loft with out her seeing it. I’m sure she’s fine with it but where is the fun in that  ;)
To be fair, if it had been yesterday she had a right gob on so it wouldn’t have been such a successful operation.

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
There are lots of peoples Lofts and offices full of the stuff out of the site of the Mrs.  You are not alone.  Some people just wait for the right time of the month to bring it in to the house.  There is 1 week a month when you are so in the  :10_2_12: it doesn't matter  :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  My work stash has been busted and I’m having to get it shifted. Gutted

gfxgfx
gfx gfx