gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975496 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6343 Members - Latest Member: dan-dare March 28, 2024, 10:49 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  What the f**k, now I've seen some shite in my time but this takes the biscuit
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What the f**k, now I've seen some shite in my time but this takes the biscuit  (Read 5172 times)

Offline VOIVOD

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Both bikes are total shitpieces and I doubt many will be sold to real BMX riders.Everything about Mafia is terrible.BITD Burners were shite but pretty robust.Mafia is 100% crap quality trash.Kids that get them will be gutted and put off BMX as everything on them breaks with even regular riding.I`ve repaired dozens of the bloody things-often different problems on the same bikes.They don`t give a flying fkuc about customer service either.Avoid.
"Everything is a dildo.It just comes down to how brave you are."

griff

Never heard of Bogarde before
But you can find the same bike (minus Dior writing on pads) for quite a bit less  :2funny:

http://bogardeshop.com/collection/10-bogarde-black.html

Offline thebigdog

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Never heard of Bogarde before
But you can find the same bike (minus Dior writing on pads) for quite a bit less  :2funny:

http://bogardeshop.com/collection/10-bogarde-black.html

lol that makes it even funnier  ;D

Looks like you get a 3pc crank and some d/c brakes at least.........expect to see DIOR selling 3pc cranks & brakes on ebay now. Bloody flippers  lol :2funny:

Anyway bike of the month surely. :LolLolLolLol:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 02:33 PM by thebigdog »

Offline Andyboy77

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
What it may smell like..?  ::)

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
Dior have out a padset on a 700 euro bike and called the profiteers in to price it. Laughable.

And mafia one day unfortunately will be the equivalent of our Burners now. Just look at any skatepark. Threyre everywhere.
Love them or hate them threyre making bmxs that look the part and are getting kids out of the house on them.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  What the f**k, now I've seen some shite in my time but this takes the biscuit

gfxgfx
gfx gfx