gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
944850 Posts in 134957 Topics by 5155 Members - Latest Member: adnut1982 January 21, 2018, 07:02 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Market Place  |  Wanted/Needed  |  85/86 Haro sport f/f blue
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 85/86 Haro sport f/f blue  (Read 115 times)

Offline kjilaja

• Site Supporter
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
85/86 Haro sport f/f blue
« on: December 26, 2017, 02:22 PM »
Yep wanna build a Ron Wilkerson rep in 2018,so looking for a f/f first,not sure if deeman sold his or not?👍👍Iíve a TA f and f to do a trade deal with if necessary👍👍

Offline deeman

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
Re: 85/86 Haro sport f/f blue
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2017, 03:00 PM »
Funny you should say that, I still have the frameset! Unfortunately it is not for sale......
I advertised the frameset on ebay, the first pic was a pic of the complete bike, the other 9 pics were of the frameset. A fell bought the frameset thinking he had bought the whole bike (for £600!). I wasn't going to refund him as the ad was in no way misleading but I took pity on him and offered to help him source the parts he needed and build the bike back up as I had already sold half the bits.....
A year and a half later I am still waiting for him to send me a stem and some other bits to build the bike!.....some people!
Good luck with the build, give me a shout if you need any help....... :daumenhoch:
SMALL MINDS TALK ABOUT PEOPLE....
MEDIUM MINDS TALK ABOUT EVENTS...
GREAT MINDS TALK ABOUT IDEAS....

Offline kjilaja

• Site Supporter
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2017, 07:13 PM »
Cheers for the reply mate,will need everything for this build,gonna do grey peregrine masters on mine(if I can find em)donít think any of it will be easy to source👍

Offline deeman

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2017, 08:39 PM »
Cheers for the reply mate,will need everything for this build,gonna do grey peregrine masters on mine(if I can find em)donít think any of it will be easy to source👍

I will keep an eye out......
Peregrines are far more common in the states...usually some on the museum or ebay.com, never cheap though!
The hardest bit for me to find was the dk headlock. Oh, and the Space seatpost you will probably ever find, but luckily Del does decals. Unitrons may be a tad difficult too. None of it is too cheap, I had some inheritance at the time so wasn't a problem.

Offline deeman

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 03:30 AM »
How are you getting on with this? i have had my eyes open but not much turned up yet!  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Market Place  |  Wanted/Needed  |  85/86 Haro sport f/f blue

gfxgfx
gfx gfx