gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975501 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6343 Members - Latest Member: dan-dare March 28, 2024, 09:45 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  Me & my bike section ... I can't reply to anything
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Me & my bike section ... I can't reply to anything  (Read 10968 times)

Online Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
Re: Me & my bike section ... I can't reply to anything
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2018, 05:36 PM »
Surely you just need to post your bikes in the for sale section Ed and just cut out the stage where you show them ???

:LolLolLolLol:
Still limping......

Offline ED209

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Live to ride ... ride to live.
    • www.superexstatic.com
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2018, 08:54 PM »
Surely you just need to post your bikes in the for sale section Ed and just cut out the stage where you show them ???

:LolLolLolLol:

If i wasn't totally skint and my own business scraping through for the past 2 years ... and even worse in the last 4 months ... I'd keep my bikes. Right now I have to content myself with building stuff on a budget ... getting good deals and trades from people I have helped in the past but then having to sell the builds to pay bills when the come around and the money ain't there ... started a second job so just about managed to hold onto my Bennett ... but only just,  and thats only becuase people helped me out so much with great parts for low prices that I feel I'd be betraying them if I sold it.

So as funny as everyone finds my 'last builds' ... and as much as I front it out ... every one I do feels like my last and if I'm lucky enough to get something flowed to me like the Bully was then I get to have another go.

Not trying to make you feel bad ... I'm just a bit tired of selling shit to get by. Light at the end of the tunnel tho ... just gotta keep the faith for a couple more months.

We all have problems tho ay.
"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Dylan Thomas

WANTED : Victor DX 9/16 spindle or pedal

Online Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2018, 04:00 PM »
If I could post a hug I would do Ed, you know that. Sorry to catch you at a low moment mate, keep your chin up and I'll see you in a couple of weeks in a draughty skate park in Mansfield I believe?

After getting burgled a couple of weeks ago I reversed into my neighbours car yesterday so feeling a bit persecuted myself :-[
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 05:59 PM by Spen69 »
Still limping......

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2018, 04:24 PM »
It's the same for many of us Ed. I find the love again and want to build a bike, start collecting parts then ooof, a boot in the bollux in the form of a bill of some sort, the latest was £500 notes for a new gas hob and boiler flue in the property I rent out 6 weeks before Christmas and £500 a week after Christmas for a new back door.

I've 2 bikes to do and no spare cash to do it, hence getting rid of my DB.

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline ED209

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Live to ride ... ride to live.
    • www.superexstatic.com
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2018, 12:03 PM »
Thanks for sharing the pain Brothers  fistblump

Faith is kept ... chin is up  :slayer:
"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Dylan Thomas

WANTED : Victor DX 9/16 spindle or pedal

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  Me & my bike section ... I can't reply to anything

gfxgfx
gfx gfx