gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975527 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 20, 2024, 03:01 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Refreshed Aero Reflex
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Refreshed Aero Reflex  (Read 4124 times)

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
Refreshed Aero Reflex
« on: December 30, 2017, 03:56 PM »
Doing some thinking about a build I have in the pipeline, I realised that a few of the parts needed for it were sat on my Reflex, so I started shopping for some new bits to replace the white ones.

I suppose I took the inspiration from Bretty's Prolite that I saw at RADleigh. It's my favourite build of Brett's, just looks right.

So, I've replaced the seat which I bought from BMX works, the grips which are clear A'me's from Pork Chop, the headset cups which I had spare, the seat post from Alan's, the stem top which Rick sold me and the tyres from a guy on the RAD FB group and the seat clamp which now has one of Clint's excellent Jam Butties (just need to paint the inlay purple).

Here is what it looked like before:

And now:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Refreshed Aero Reflex

gfxgfx
gfx gfx