gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
944850 Posts in 134957 Topics by 5155 Members - Latest Member: adnut1982 January 21, 2018, 08:29 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  2018 Race Blog - Keeping it RAD in Japan!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2018 Race Blog - Keeping it RAD in Japan!  (Read 133 times)

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
2018 Race Blog - Keeping it RAD in Japan!
« on: January 02, 2018, 12:47 PM »
Happy New Year Radsters! So here we are again. Itís the beginning of January and Iím back for more fun and games on the race tracks of Japan, though hopefully a bit wiser, if not faster, after the trials and tribulations of last year!! :daumenhoch:

The Crupiís had a few changes over the Christmas break including a new seat, seat post clamp, wheelset and drivechain. Iím also probably going to run with a different number plate this season but whilst I wait on my new race number, I need to sort out my back, which is giving me a shedload of jip at the moment. What seems to have happened is that, either consciously or subconsciously, Iíve been protecting my shoulder when riding and in doing so, have put additional stress on my back. I've literally just finished having physio on my shoulder, so am going to continue with a few sessions on my back. Hopefully that can fix things in time for the first race of the season on 28th Jan. ;)

Anyway, injuries and ailments aside, this year my plan is not only to get more races under my belt at the Midoriyama and Kawaguchi tracks but if the chance presents itself, to also try out another track or two, at least for a practice session if not a race. Thatís the plan anyway, though as I found out last year, anything can and probably will happen!! Hopefully youíll join me for the ride! :slayer:
From Dorset to Japan:- http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=182215.msg1828811#msg1828811
Riders ready, watch the gate old guy on the Crupi with a dicky shoulder! :D

Online HUTCHMAN

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
Re: 2018 Race Blog - Keeping it RAD in Japan!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 02:22 PM »
Hope you have great success this year bud... love the image !

大成功をお祈りします
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 02:25 PM by HUTCHMAN »

Online hotdog

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 02:28 PM »
Keep the posts coming  :daumenhoch: I really enjoy reading about your racing exploits and the japanese scene.

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2018, 01:44 AM »
Thanks guys! Dave, that pic is to do with the first dream you have in the new year - called hatsuyume in Japanese. What you dream about will determine how lucky your year will be. A dream including Mount Fuji is the luckiest, followed by ones including a hawk and an aubergine! Needless to say before I go to bed I've been imagining a hawk flying around Mount Fuji with an aubergine in its mouth!!! :daumenhoch:
From Dorset to Japan:- http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=182215.msg1828811#msg1828811

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2018, 02:51 PM »
New year, new look bike (with new wheels, drivetrain, seat and seat post clamp) and now a new race number! :daumenhoch:

Offline steve

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 12:26 AM »
sweet hubs

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 01:10 PM »
sweet hubs

Yeah, I love Ďem. They remind me a bit of the old Son-lite hubs though a little chunkier and a lot cheaper. They also spin like the proverbial butter and the rear cassette purrs like a pedigree cat!! :D

Online Drawn

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2018, 05:44 AM »
A Mates son has them. Very tidy and also reasonably quiet.

Looking forward to this years blog, will be great to see more progress.

Offline in2bmx

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Suns out,Gingers in !
    • www.in2-signs.com
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2018, 09:03 AM »
 :coolsmiley: :daumenhoch:  . yeah keep the photos coming .

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  2018 Race Blog - Keeping it RAD in Japan!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx