gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975501 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX March 29, 2024, 11:43 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Ammaco on the bay
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ammaco on the bay  (Read 5688 times)

Offline radovr

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
NO  I  don't do face book  ... or twitter ...oh or my space  . You kinda get the picture  .

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
Re: Ammaco on the bay
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 09:03 AM »
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-1986-BMX-Ammaco-Freestyle-Ace-BMX-Bike/401473622704?hash=item5d79b152b0:g:eZ8AAOSwXsFaVN6c

My issue with these type of posts is that, there may have been a RADster who was watching this in the slim hope that a low bid may score something that they've been on the hunt for, for ages.

There's even slimmer hope now.

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline radovr

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 09:28 AM »
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-1986-BMX-Ammaco-Freestyle-Ace-BMX-Bike/401473622704?hash=item5d79b152b0:g:eZ8AAOSwXsFaVN6c

My issue with these type of posts is that, there may have been a RADster who was watching this in the slim hope that a low bid may score something that they've been on the hunt for, for ages.

There's even slimmer hope now.

Firstly its a buy it now and not a bidding item

Secondly , just following suit , as if you look at the other 2 posts under this one a member has done the same . I don't see anyone  complaining about those 2 posts ,  in fact it helped people buy those levers

Regards .
NO  I  don't do face book  ... or twitter ...oh or my space  . You kinda get the picture  .

Offline Funkyworm

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 07:56 PM »
My only issue is the section these posts are appearing in ,

Yes its a freestyle bike but really this section should be for build threads & general freestyle bike information ..

Surely these  (look at this on eBay posts ) should be in the Bmx chat Section ... ?

Just a thought ...

Offline deeman

• Site Supporter
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 03:28 PM »
My only issue is the section these posts are appearing in ,

Yes its a freestyle bike but really this section should be for build threads & general freestyle bike information ..

Surely these  (look at this on eBay posts ) should be in the Bmx chat Section ... ?

Just a thought ...

I disagree, freestyle related posts like this are only of real interest to freestylers and freestyle bike builders.
I will only link an ebay item if it is BIN and if I genuinely think it will be of use to someone....most people have ebay at their fingertips but sometimes you will stumble upon an item which most may have missed.
With regards to that Ammaco...that was bloody cheap!  :daumenhoch:
SMALL MINDS TALK ABOUT PEOPLE....
MEDIUM MINDS TALK ABOUT EVENTS...
GREAT MINDS TALK ABOUT IDEAS....

Offline CustardLips

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 03:50 PM »
Could be worse... coulda been splashed all over fb. At least links on here could help a Radster out.  :)

Maybe the chat section would be best place for posting links. Not really arsed though tbh... i don't venture into the freestyle section much.  :LolLolLolLol:
"Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time"

"WWG1WGA"

Offline WINI

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Sheeping it real ;-)
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 04:11 PM »
Could be worse... coulda been splashed all over fb. At least links on here could help a Radster out.  :)

Maybe the chat section would be best place for posting links. Not really arsed though tbh... i don't venture into the freestyle section much.  :LolLolLolLol:

Too late Nick, it was.

I'd sooner see a link on here and not FB. The true RAD family remains here  :slayer:
Neil, the bathroom's free. Unlike the country under the Thatcherite junta

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2018, 07:26 PM »
I don't like eBay links, ruins the search fun.

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Ammaco on the bay

gfxgfx
gfx gfx