gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975533 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 24, 2024, 07:11 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Firebird freestyler mk2
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Firebird freestyler mk2  (Read 13554 times)

Offline Glynnyboy

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: Firebird freestyler mk2
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2020, 05:36 PM »
Best looking re-chrome I've seen in ages  :daumenhoch:  can I ask what price would you be looking at for a job like that? what condition was it in before the chrome and was it prepped in any way before you sent it or does the guy do it all? sorry for all the question lol but looking to have a frame set done myself,cheers  :daumenhoch:
There’s some pics and a bit about what it’s been through in the thread. One guy did the job for me. Price and time differs on frame condition and prep required. If you want a quote you can send some detailed pics to him and he’ll get back to you with an idea of what you’d be looking at. He’s user Jonnyb on here.

Offline Glynnyboy

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2020, 05:39 PM »
Looks amazing that Glynn mate  :coolsmiley:

I find with modern day chrome it often looks "thick" and takes definition away from welds and edges (a bit like powder compared to paint) but that really does look spot on mate.

She's gonna be a beauty  :4_17_5:
Yeah he’s managed exactly what I was hoping for. A chrome job that when you look at it , it’s got you scratching your head on if it just mint og or fresh.

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Keeping it RAD in Japan!
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2020, 07:36 AM »
Top quality that! & even better that he’s a RADster! :4_17_5:
From Dorset to Japan:- http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,182215.0.html
Ok riders, random start. Riders ready, watch the gate old gaijin make a fool of himself! :D

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2020, 01:01 PM »
Best looking re-chrome I've seen in ages  :daumenhoch:  can I ask what price would you be looking at for a job like that? what condition was it in before the chrome and was it prepped in any way before you sent it or does the guy do it all? sorry for all the question lol but looking to have a frame set done myself,cheers  :daumenhoch:
There’s some pics and a bit about what it’s been through in the thread. One guy did the job for me. Price and time differs on frame condition and prep required. If you want a quote you can send some detailed pics to him and he’ll get back to you with an idea of what you’d be looking at. He’s user Jonnyb on here.

:daumenhoch:

Offline Glynnyboy

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2020, 12:33 PM »
Headset & decals fitted.

Offline bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2020, 01:27 PM »
Oh yeah  :coolsmiley:
mongoositis - an expensive disease......

Offline vestanpance

• Curb Endo
  • Bollocks.
  • Rated:
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2020, 01:51 PM »
Headset & decals fitted.

Now that is stunning.  8)
I said 'machine, why are we here?'
And it paused and said 'to play video games and drink beer'

Offline Glynnyboy

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2020, 10:17 PM »
Didn’t realise I’m missing a brake cable, chain and some calliper arm decals but I am pretty pleased with how it’s turning out so far.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 10:22 PM by Glynnyboy »

Offline Picklez

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2020, 10:33 PM »
Simply Stunning  :smitten:
**** WANTED: Early black Comp ST's, Mint Black Shotgun 2 or OG Suede Kashi Aero, Titrons, Black-White/White-Black RadKaps. Thank You ****

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2020, 10:43 PM »
Now you dont get such a beauty like that every day.  explosion explosion explosion explosion explosion

Nailed it so far Glynn  fistblump

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Firebird freestyler mk2

gfxgfx
gfx gfx