gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 27, 2024, 03:11 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  profile mini hubs and drivers and female axles and stuff like that
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: profile mini hubs and drivers and female axles and stuff like that  (Read 669 times)

Offline steve

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
hello
just bought a rear rhd mini profile hub shell - my first one ever :LolLolLolLol:
although I have a set of elite hubs on my newsky floval......
what drivers fit mini hubs - from other manufacturers for example to take bigger toof coggage
I want big toof
ok so thay make a 4 pawl driver in 16 tooth complete - but they also do a splined driver with lock ring for loose cogs - great
I am aware that they use a 4 tooth/pawl driver
just out of interest, can I fit a 6 pawl driver from an elite hub?

lastly what is the spoke length difference off the top of your head
or / and  / i.e. has anyone on here have and spoke length doing for certain rims and ting
big up
style

wanted then
either a profile 4 pawl driver in 16 toofs complete or a splined cassete style one with lock ring
female rea axle and bolta nd volcano doofers
bearings
pawls and springs
i.e. everything bar the hub shell
oh and a front gold hub - feamele

« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 09:06 PM by steve »

Offline VOIVOD

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: profile mini hubs and drivers and female axles and stuff like that
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 11:33 PM »
  Only Profile mini drivers fit mini hubshells,the Elite drivers are much bigger.You can buy the regular driver for mini hubs & 16t or larger cogs -again only Profile mini cogs will fit these.Any decent BMX shop will have all the parts for Elite/Mini hubs.One other thing-Primo Mix pawls/springs fit perfectly in Profile mini hubs. Google BMX Spoke Calculator-there`s a fair few that you just input your hub/lacing pattern and rim and the calculator will tell you the correct spoke sizes.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 11:45 PM by VOIVOD »
"Everything is a dildo.It just comes down to how brave you are."

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  profile mini hubs and drivers and female axles and stuff like that

gfxgfx
gfx gfx