gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975501 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX March 29, 2024, 06:01 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Welcome!  |  Welcome  |  Hi, I've decided while looking at my bikes in the roof today, I should say hello
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hi, I've decided while looking at my bikes in the roof today, I should say hello  (Read 2192 times)

Offline 2020mad

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
Hi, not sure who's still here and who's long gone.  Was an active member on here and the old blue site many years ago, early MK meets, creation novice ramp nights and London charity rides, well MK 9 was a bit crap for me, so I left site and walked away.

Today I went in my roof, looking at my bikes ready to sell them all and be done, I can't do it. Going to thin it down a bit but I miss the mates I met on rad, speak to 2 or 3 at vw shows maybe once a year but, need my bmx fix again.

So hi all, hope to meet up again, old mate catch ups and make new like minded mates along the way have a wobble on a bike and a few beers and chat shit again.   Thanks.   Martin

Offline GaryMcB

• Rated:
Hi, not sure who's still here and who's long gone.  Was an active member on here and the old blue site many years ago, early MK meets, creation novice ramp nights and London charity rides, well MK 9 was a bit crap for me, so I left site and walked away.

Today I went in my roof, looking at my bikes ready to sell them all and be done, I can't do it. Going to thin it down a bit but I miss the mates I met on rad, speak to 2 or 3 at vw shows maybe once a year but, need my bmx fix again.

So hi all, hope to meet up again, old mate catch ups and make new like minded mates along the way have a wobble on a bike and a few beers and chat shit again.   Thanks.   Martin
Nice one mate welcome back

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Offline GaryMcB

• Rated:

Nice one mate welcome back

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
It's great when old members come back.

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline pat-a-lar

• Site Supporter
  • Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Word up  :D

griff

Welcome back   fistblump

Offline Avro

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
..not one of the 'old crowd', far from it, but always good to see new faces.
Wanted: Shimano Aero frame
Wanted: Tange Axeblade frame

Offline 2020mad

• Rated:
Thanks all :) will post some pics of my bikes when I get a chance later.

In2bmx

Welcome back to  :radbmxsmilie:

Offline WINI

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Sheeping it real ;-)
  • Rated:
Welcome back! Now let's see those roof dwelling bicycles  explosion
Neil, the bathroom's free. Unlike the country under the Thatcherite junta

Offline BMX1973

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
 :welcome back to  :radbmxsmilie:  :daumenhoch:

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Who might you be then? Welcome back  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Welcome!  |  Welcome  |  Hi, I've decided while looking at my bikes in the roof today, I should say hello

gfxgfx
gfx gfx