gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975501 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX March 29, 2024, 02:04 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Looking for help, Bognor area.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Looking for help, Bognor area.  (Read 592 times)

Online Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Looking for help, Bognor area.
« on: February 23, 2018, 04:25 PM »
Hi guys. This one's gonna seem a bit odd, so bear with me.

I decided last week to basically donate my Hutch Exel to charity. I found one suitable, it's Echo (it's for kiddies with heart defects etc) and the BMXlife guys have agreed to let me raffle it off, obviously with me covering 100% of the costs to ship it, and taking nothing (so 100% to charity).

The problem is I need a bike box. One I can pack the bike into to ship it to the winner. I live in Bognor, about 4 miles from the local Halfords, but sadly I can not ride home with it on my back and I do not drive.. So, I was wondering if there was any one in my area who had a vehicle and 30 mins to spare so I can go down, get a bike box and bring it back. They are £20 or so on Ebay, and I am a bit strapped for cash ATM. However, when I really think about it me having £300 or whatever to spend is nowhere near as important as a kid getting help.

I got ran over when I was 7, and busted myself up pretty bad (breaking pretty much one of every limb, my femur and so on so I spent 3 months in hospital then 6 months being an outpatient learning how to walk again etc) and thus me gentlemans relishing £300 or so pales in comparison to things like this.

I may contact a local cab company and see if they will help out, but yeah just putting this out there. I just need to literally be able to go down to Halfords, grab a suitable box and return home.

Cheers !

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Looking for help, Bognor area.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx