gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975501 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX March 29, 2024, 05:58 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  ******* Photobucket Viewer ******
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ******* Photobucket Viewer ******  (Read 1144 times)

Offline oldschoolace

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Bodger
  • Rated:
******* Photobucket Viewer ******
« on: March 06, 2018, 08:25 PM »
So you have found an interesting part, are researching a brand or are just looking to see how others have gone about their build. You stumble on a promising looking thread on another forum only to find key pics are missing and replace with the dreaded photobucket clock of doom :knuppel2:

Well despair no more  :4_17_5:

Turns out our very clever work around on photobucket works on pics grafted from other sites  :daumenhoch:

Now i cant guarantee it will work 100% of the time, especially if the original poster has seen his arse and deleted his pics, but so far every pic ive tried it on has worked  :daumenhoch:

It couldnt be simpler....

1. Right click or hold down on the photobucket clock image and when the options open click "copy image location"

2. In THIS thread only click reply and then click on the dinky Mona Lisa "insert image" button.

3. When the 2 closed brackets appear [ img ]  [ /img ] click between them, right click or hold down then click paste.

Job done
  :daumenhoch:

The image will not appear if you preview but it should when you click post.

Use this thread as a catchall for images you think may be helpfull in your research then once you have found what you need you can attach those images to your threads if you need to.

Feel free to leave usefull images up in this thread but get in the habit of deleting the chaff if you can  :daumenhoch:

Sixteen thirty-two. What is that? A year?   No, it's your top score on Pole Position.

Offline oldschoolace

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Bodger
  • Rated:
Re: ******* Photobucket Viewer ******
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 09:15 PM »

« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 02:45 PM by Jaymz »
Sixteen thirty-two. What is that? A year?   No, it's your top score on Pole Position.

In2bmx

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 11:00 PM »
Brilliant..  :4_17_5:

Offline oldschoolace

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Bodger
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 06:11 PM »
 :daumenhoch:

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Keeping it RAD in Japan!
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 11:30 PM »
I like the sound of this! I’m going to give it a test run - watch this space! :D

Update:- Ok, I've just tried to do this but when I right-clicked on the phookbucket image, I didn't have a "copy image location" option, only the normal "copy" one, which of course just copied the flippin' phookbucket image that we're all sick to death of seeing. I hasten to add that I'm on an 10-year old netbook and am a bit of a techno-retard but any ideas? Cheers Clint! :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 01:17 AM by Mikku »
From Dorset to Japan:- http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,182215.0.html
Ok riders, random start. Riders ready, watch the gate old gaijin make a fool of himself! :D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  ******* Photobucket Viewer ******

gfxgfx
gfx gfx