gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975524 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 19, 2024, 07:18 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  That Wunderwend geezer on egay?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: That Wunderwend geezer on egay?  (Read 4219 times)

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
That Wunderwend geezer on egay?
« on: March 09, 2018, 10:02 AM »
I see after a time away egay has been flooded with parts by this seller and his aladins cave of treasure's? his stuff seem's to always make big price's even tho it looks like its going for a song? so how's that? is he a member on here? what's his bloody secret lol  ???

Offline wildon

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Re: That Wunderwend geezer on egay?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 10:07 AM »
Neil/Subwax ... he has tons of stuff

In2bmx

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 10:11 AM »
As Terry says it's Neil. I though he'd run out of it all .. 

Offline CustardLips

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2018, 10:28 AM »
Gets top dollar for his stuff cos he's probably on everybody's favourite sellers list. He does have some lovely stuff though. ???
"Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time"

"WWG1WGA"

Offline dancetothedrummersbeat

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2018, 11:14 AM »
Never met Neil, but a few long time radsters have. He was banned or left RAD of his own accord before i got into the scene in 2009. He bought up loads of stuff years ago, including loads of redline, VDC, GHP and GJS. 2 of the bikes in my collection came from him, my VDC Changa and GHP Pro 1. Some have claimed that his ebay auctions are shilled up to obtain better sale prices. I’m not convinced of this, as i made a very generous offer for him to end a set of oakley b-2 grips he was selling. He declined my offer, said he wanted the auction to run it’s course, and i won them for £20 less than my original offer.

Offline boofy44

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2018, 07:10 PM »
I've had some very good buys on eBay from him.he dumps that much at once people are spoiled for choice.

Offline wildon

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2018, 08:54 PM »
I was talking with someone who has recently been to his storage container ... he still has an obsene amount of gear.  He told me himself he has dozens and dozens of flight cranks he bought years ago from auctions and forums that he hasnt even opened the boxes they came in.

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Keeping it RAD in Japan!
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2018, 12:32 AM »
He bought up loads of stuff years ago, including loads of redline, VDC, GHP and GJS.

Now that was a man with foresight!! :bow:
From Dorset to Japan:- http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,182215.0.html
Ok riders, random start. Riders ready, watch the gate old gaijin make a fool of himself! :D

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2018, 06:19 AM »

He had a shit load of gear, sure some has been repaired / refurbished from the old Bmx society days, chip at c4  etc done work for him. Nice chap just a tad mental. Radman had a national pro f&f and bar off him, turned out the bars were cruiser bars, only known set, sold em for £1700 or there a outs.

Offline That Swan Guy

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2018, 05:34 PM »
I bid on one of his items. Somebody bid behind me in increments until they beat me, then they rescinded their final bid just as it ended. I manage to rescind my bid and he kicked off. I called him out and I’ve been blocked from bidding on his stuff ever since. I know folk say he’s got loads of gear but there are only so many Redline RL20 and GHP frame sets out there. Yes he does sell his shit but my god you’ll be bid up to pay for it!
Who wants to ride with Eddie Fiola?

Offline kalex

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2018, 05:50 PM »
I bid on one of his items. Somebody bid behind me in increments until they beat me, then they rescinded their final bid just as it ended. I manage to rescind my bid and he kicked off. I called him out and I’ve been blocked from bidding on his stuff ever since. I know folk say he’s got loads of gear but there are only so many Redline RL20 and GHP frame sets out there. Yes he does sell his shit but my god you’ll be bid up to pay for it!

Funny you should say about dodgy bidding as I'm watching one of his auctions ( never had anything off him before ). The item I'm watching went beyond what I wanted to pay but after looking at what's in my watch list the same item is back down to 1/3 of the previous highest bid

Offline That Swan Guy

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2018, 06:01 PM »

Funny you should say about dodgy bidding as I'm watching one of his auctions ( never had anything off him before ). The item I'm watching went beyond what I wanted to pay but after looking at what's in my watch list the same item is back down to 1/3 of the previous highest bid

I know folk have said he’s clean but when I’ve bid it’s been as dodgy as fcuk!
Who wants to ride with Eddie Fiola?

Offline 76

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2018, 08:29 AM »
I'm intrigued now and feel the need to look him up, whats his actual Ebay username, Wunderwend doesn't bring anything up at my end.

Offline CustardLips

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2018, 08:49 AM »
I'm intrigued now and feel the need to look him up, whats his actual Ebay username, Wunderwend doesn't bring anything up at my end.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0'mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F263533560179

"WWG1WGA"

Offline kalex

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2018, 10:10 AM »

I know folk have said he’s clean but when I’ve bid it’s been as dodgy as fcuk!

I'm out again as the item I was looking at has gone back up to just below what the previous high bid was

Offline 76

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2018, 07:04 PM »

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0'mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F263533560179

Thanks Ciustard Lips fistblump

Offline CustardLips

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2018, 10:49 AM »
The Brute stem he's got up was at £295 the other day... now it's at £175.  :shocked:  All seems a bit tricky to me. ???

"WWG1WGA"

Offline Pooch

• Tail Whip
  • funny you should say that..
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2018, 10:57 PM »
Shill bidding and probably got loads of fake  shit made by the same people that made vertigo’s shit that got stolen and he can’t get his money back because he can’t prove fook all without receipts. Lol that was a mouth full and I don’t give a fook :4_17_5:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 06:49 AM by Pooch »
Griff loves BUM..

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2018, 11:18 PM »
I’ve just won the grey label comp 3 - £38.87 plus £10 postage. Would have liked to have paid in the region of £25, but am still happy.

Offline CustardLips

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2018, 11:27 PM »
Shill bidding and probably got loads of fack shit made by the same people that made vertigo’s shit that got stolen and he can’t get his money back because he can’t prove fook all without receipts. Lol that was a mouth full and I don’t give a fook :4_17_5:

:LolLolLolLol: 

"WWG1WGA"

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2018, 12:06 AM »
Shill bidding and probably got loads of fack shit made by the same people that made vertigo’s shit that got stolen and he can’t get his money back because he can’t prove fook all without receipts. Lol that was a mouth full and I don’t give a fook :4_17_5:

I’ve heard between £10,000 - £20,000 worth of stuff was taken

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2018, 06:36 PM »

[/quote]

who had it stolen?

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2018, 03:02 PM »

And the people that did it or help to sell it are still members on here and FB  :shocked:

Offline stuntmaster

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2018, 01:32 PM »

who had it stolen?
[/quote]

yeah tell us more ?
no1stuntmaster on instagram

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  That Wunderwend geezer on egay?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx