gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975501 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX March 29, 2024, 06:32 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Aero Pro Burner Freestyler.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Aero Pro Burner Freestyler.  (Read 5545 times)

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
Aero Pro Burner Freestyler.
« on: August 27, 2018, 02:53 PM »
Been messing around on this today. I have modelled it on Neil Ruffels TA CIRCA 84. Still got to fit my layback and source a nos white kashimax.  Not for the pro burner purist's…

SDF.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 08:19 PM by SDF »
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
Re: Aero Pro Burner Freestyler.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 03:10 PM »
Loving this, will even more so with the layback and Kashi Aero.  8)

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline deeman

• Site Supporter
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 03:35 PM »
Wicked build Steve...i love a rider rep me!! :daumenhoch:
SMALL MINDS TALK ABOUT PEOPLE....
MEDIUM MINDS TALK ABOUT EVENTS...
GREAT MINDS TALK ABOUT IDEAS....

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 03:56 PM »
Many thanks Dan, got the seatpost, but still looking for a nos KASHI,swinging to buying a reproduction now.
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2018, 04:45 PM »
Wicked build Steve...i love a rider rep me!! :daumenhoch:
Many thanks Deeman, I had a bit of a play today, fitted the grip tape on the platform, and fitted the Duro copy St's.  The ELINA combo will be replaced with a layback and a White repro Kashimax Areo very soon.

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2018, 05:55 PM »
Really like this twist  :4_17_5:

btw where do you get the tyres?

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2018, 06:49 PM »
Really like this twist  :4_17_5:

btw where do you get the tyres?
[/quoteMany thanks Taipan, Purchased  two sets of the tyres from porkchop ages ago . They are substitutes for comp st's in White. Been searching for originals for years, but only managed to bag one. Hence my Ruffel beat and my pro burner both have the Duro st's fitted. Justin at porkchop is now out of stock on all colours of Duro st's, wished I would have bought a couple more sets.

griff

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2018, 08:08 PM »
Many thanks Dan, got the seatpost, but still looking for a nos KASHI,swinging to buying a reproduction now.
I’ll get the firelighters ready  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Aero Pro Burner Freestyler.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx