gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 26, 2024, 06:15 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  VINCENT AIRZONE
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: VINCENT AIRZONE  (Read 4757 times)

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
VINCENT AIRZONE
« on: May 04, 2018, 07:18 PM »
Wip for many years. Nearly there now, I think.. White mushrooms added.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 07:40 AM by SDF »
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline deeman

• Site Supporter
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Re: VINCENT AIRZONE
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 09:25 PM »
Hell yea...proper 80's look freestyler...love it!  :daumenhoch: :Great_Britain:

Are they new tuffs? they look a bit too blue to me! would love to see this on some proper lavender, pink or baby blue 80's tuffs...maybe even grey......maybe even an odd pair! a pink and a lav...or a pink and green!  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 09:29 PM by deeman »
SMALL MINDS TALK ABOUT PEOPLE....
MEDIUM MINDS TALK ABOUT EVENTS...
GREAT MINDS TALK ABOUT IDEAS....

Offline kalex

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2018, 09:35 PM »

Are they new tuffs? they look a bit too blue to me! would love to see this on some proper lavender, pink or baby blue 80's tuffs...maybe even grey......maybe even an odd pair! a pink and a lav...or a pink and green!  :daumenhoch:

Loving this but I agree that an odd pair may fit the bill on this

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2018, 04:44 AM »
Yeah, Tuffs are  2012's. would love some nos coaster ones in blue, pink, or lavender.  Spotted some at MK last year for £275, but by that time my dollars were low. Steve.
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2018, 04:46 AM »

[/Yeah, Tuffs are  2012's. would love some nos coaster ones in blue, pink, or lavender.  Spotted some at MK last year for £275, but by that time my dollars were low. Steve.

Offline Andyboy77

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2018, 05:38 AM »
Very cool!  8) The Airzone is one of my favorit freestyle bikes. Would agree on changing the blue tuffs. Great mix of parts and colours though. Lovely!  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  VINCENT AIRZONE

gfxgfx
gfx gfx