gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 26, 2024, 01:11 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Last time i sell Wheels on eBay !!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Last time i sell Wheels on eBay !!!  (Read 1336 times)

Offline Funkyworm

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Last time i sell Wheels on eBay !!!
« on: May 07, 2018, 09:27 PM »
Soooooooooo it looks like the new scam (well unfortunately new to me) is to buy wheels use them & then claim they are buckled to get a refund through buyer protection.

This has happened once to me in the last few months although eBay didn't take the funds from me & I sold what're basically a new set of tuffs 4 weeks ago that I'd used twice on my cruiser twice around the local country park (which is paved all the way around) for a total around 10 miles ..

The guy & his son now keep messaging me on eBay saying a wheel is severely buckled ((((3-4)))) weeks after taking delivery & clearly trying it on... Ive marked the wheels before selling them so if it comes to a return i'm expecting they are going to send either a different set back of that he's damaged the wheels in use...

Seems the scammers are everywhere these days ...  Has anyone else had this issue  :'(

Offline stuntmaster

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Last time i sell Wheels on eBay !!!
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 06:44 AM »
Out of all the things i sell bmx stuff is the worse as always have problems with buyers saying it `s gone missing so on .
Also bmxer`s are the worse for commucation as amount of times i bought stuff and chasing where my item is and always wait 3 weeks to get something .It`s like i`m going to sell something but my life too busy to post it but will take your money tho .
Rant over lol
no1stuntmaster on instagram

Offline Ady

• Flip-Whip
  • fin old..... they call me the silver fox
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 09:21 PM »
How can you buckle a pair of tuffs ..
I would ask for pics or vid of issues..
But 4 weeks is taking the pi$$
And add to insult you got to pay for the return postage..
Make sure they open a case first before you doing anything mate..
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 09:23 PM by Ady »
Real men have Dachshunds I have three / now two 😓 missing you../ back too three with a rescue dachie

Offline Funkyworm

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2018, 11:08 AM »
How can you buckle a pair of tuffs ..
I would ask for pics or vid of issues..
But 4 weeks is taking the pi$$
And add to insult you got to pay for the return postage..
Make sure they open a case first before you doing anything mate..

Yeah i know mate I've never seen a pair of tuffs that have buckled he reckons the wheel is rubbing on the brake ? Impossible unless his brakes are set up too tight......

I've asked him to open as case ,  I have a video of them spinning perfectly before i sent them to the guy .. Unfortunately i don't think Ebay can accept video evidence .... He's talking out of his arse & trying to scam me , I'm thinking he's damaged them didnt like them or he's trying to send me back a different set that are damaged & rip me off....

What makes me laugh is that he doesn't even build his own bikes & gets a shop to build them for him,  he has his name put on them & sells them on eBay like this ???...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Haro-Pro-Race-XL-Plus/222921336075?hash=item33e725a50b:g:wy0AAOSw-NFaz6J5

I knew he was going to be trouble from the start as he was asking me where they were after only purchasing them late on the Saturday of the last bank holiday weekend & this was only on the Thursday ... I'd stated 3 (working) days to get them into the post & this was only the 2nd day ... High maintenance unrealistic fookers that are always a pain in the arse ....  Theres no way someone that keen isn't going to check his wheels the minute they land to make sure they re all ok .. You don't wait 3-4 weeks to do so...

Complete tool .... Anyway I'll fight my corner I know he's going to send me back damaged goods so I'll have to fight it out with eBay about them refunding him & me keeping my money .... Guys name is Gray Fenwick from Falmouth or Truro Cornwall his dads account purchased them (or so he says ) anyway avoid Gray_2 & globox111 which are their (or his)  2 accounts on eBay ...

« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 11:12 AM by Funkyworm »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Last time i sell Wheels on eBay !!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx