gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975534 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 25, 2024, 06:58 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  SKYWAY Streetbeat Neil Ruffell tribute orange RAL code
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SKYWAY Streetbeat Neil Ruffell tribute orange RAL code  (Read 2383 times)

Offline Martin KAOS BMX

• Site Supporter
  • Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
Does anyone know the RAL code for the Skyway Orange Street beat like Neil Ruffell's?

Offline That Swan Guy

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Re: SKYWAY Streetbeat Neil Ruffell tribute orange RAL code
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 11:31 AM »
pm superbikedan
Who wants to ride with Eddie Fiola?

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 01:33 PM »
The exact colour isn't a RAL colour so not available in powder. When SBD did mine, it was painted in 2 pack and Dan matched the colour to a set of NOS Skyway Tuff pads that I sent him.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 02:30 PM by Retrodan72 »

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline Martin KAOS BMX

• Site Supporter
  • Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2018, 04:38 PM »
Thanx guys...I just thought I'd double check with the experts first....I have tried to match my Orange Skyways to a RAL colour chart.at the Powdercoaters...but It's hard to see what it will look like. I think the colour I'm going for is RAL2004....

Offline dancetothedrummersbeat

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2018, 11:06 PM »
The exact colour isn't a RAL colour so not available in powder. When SBD did mine, it was painted in 2 pack and Dan matched the colour to a set of NOS Skyway Tuff pads that I sent him.

The colour on yours (now Ant’s) looks spot on to me. Funnily enough, we were talking to Superbike Dan about this very bike this morning, and as we were doing so, a fellow radster walked in with an orange Streetbeat frame! Bizarre!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  SKYWAY Streetbeat Neil Ruffell tribute orange RAL code

gfxgfx
gfx gfx