gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975497 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6343 Members - Latest Member: dan-dare March 28, 2024, 03:42 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Another one I couldn't resist 🤣
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Another one I couldn't resist 🤣  (Read 6188 times)

Offline Chilli Rinse

• Look Back
  • I'm gonna need a bigger shed 😂
  • Rated:
Another one I couldn't resist 🤣
« on: December 15, 2021, 08:59 PM »
I have no room but why not. Another cheapish mid schooler to play around with. This one isn't too rusty either, loving it already. I might be a mid man soon   :slayer:
Low end French does it for me ! 😂

Offline Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: Another one I couldn't resist 🤣
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2021, 12:07 AM »
In for the cleanup !

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2021, 12:26 PM »
you can never have enough 'Another one I couldn't resist'

Offline Chilli Rinse

• Look Back
  • I'm gonna need a bigger shed 😂
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2021, 10:10 PM »
I put the 415 together over the weekend. It rides really well apart from a slight bb issue. I knew this beast was heavy but OMG, after I put 4 Hoffman pegs on it is truly a tank. Its a pro model which makes it full crmo with half decent kit. The rims are black chrome so can't do much with them. Not much flaking but some. The seat is the comfiest of all of my bikes, which is cool and my fat old arse welcomes it. I like the gyro tabs on the stem, looks cleaner. I popped the pedal reflectors off and they look better for it. My ocd kicked in and I rotated the tyres so the Specialized logos were centered where the valve is. Anyone have to do this ? I'm really not doing much more than sorting the bb eventually, and a good clean all over. Might need some new brake pads I suppose. This became the new plan after purchasing yet another mid school tank frame recently. That one is a bit more special though. Pics of  the 415  to follow after the clean up  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 10:11 PM by Chilli Rinse »
Low end French does it for me ! 😂

Offline Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2021, 10:46 PM »
Shiny side the wheels dude. Avro did a guide on it. They'll look tons better.

If you think that's heavy you should try lifting my STA or Morales. The latter is beyond ridiculous  :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Another one I couldn't resist 🤣

gfxgfx
gfx gfx