gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975497 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6343 Members - Latest Member: dan-dare March 28, 2024, 11:25 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Hoffman condor blue colour code needed or good version of it👍🏻
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hoffman condor blue colour code needed or good version of it👍🏻  (Read 927 times)

Offline James007

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
Hi all,I’m going to strip and paint my 2001 condor pro team f/f .They are in the bare metal with the tinted silver clear coat at mo. The early blue condor is wat I’d like to end up with until then I will just see what this one looks built👍🏻.so I’m on the hunt to bail a good colour match the correct code that is used . I have found it called light postal blue and would like to know if people found it good or bad match etc.it seems the new anniversary frame is lighter blue and old frames seem  a bit darker blue is this just camera light? Cheers if I can help

Offline HUTCHMAN

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Fuzzynod that used to be on here did a ramp room f n f in the period blue.... think it was something to do with U.S postal blue ????

Offline James007

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
Cheers 👍🏻 The Peugeot indigo fuzzynog mentioned I’ll look up .15095 was a colour code I dug up on postal light blue . The colour chip looked in keeping with fuzzynog and the early blue f/f . Cheers

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Hoffman condor blue colour code needed or good version of it👍🏻

gfxgfx
gfx gfx