gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975501 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX March 29, 2024, 01:45 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Scorpion brakedancer test , Freestyle BMX June 1985 magazine needed
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Scorpion brakedancer test , Freestyle BMX June 1985 magazine needed  (Read 4995 times)

Offline Danielnotc

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
If anyone has the scorpion test , I would really like to see it.

A scan would be great, or if you have a magazine to sell, let me know how much you would like.

Had a frame lying around for a while now and would like to build it up to look like the one on the cover.

Many thanks
Dan

Offline deeman

• Site Supporter
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
There is a member on here called Brakedancer (tommy) I would imagine he has all you need...probably worth a  pm  :daumenhoch:
SMALL MINDS TALK ABOUT PEOPLE....
MEDIUM MINDS TALK ABOUT EVENTS...
GREAT MINDS TALK ABOUT IDEAS....

Offline Danielnotc

• Rated:
Thanks for the info

Offline Yamonaru

• Rated:
Re: Scorpion brakedancer test , Freestyle BMX June 1985 magazine needed
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 11:36 AM »
I think getting good information on the site is a great benefit to be able to continue.

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
Re: Scorpion brakedancer test , Freestyle BMX June 1985 magazine needed
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 12:06 PM »
I think getting good information on the site is a great benefit to be able to continue.

This is where the a forum far outweighs any social platform like FB. The info here will ALWAYS be here. You’ll never find the same info on FB with its here today gone tomorrow posting. You’d need to scroll through scores of sales posts to find what you’re after.

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Scorpion brakedancer test , Freestyle BMX June 1985 magazine needed

gfxgfx
gfx gfx