gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975524 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX April 16, 2024, 05:16 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Pro-lite trackmaster I think
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Pro-lite trackmaster I think  (Read 2238 times)

Offline Dubstermk2

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
Pro-lite trackmaster I think
« on: August 06, 2018, 11:14 PM »
Evening all
Iv just picked up this pro lite which I believe is a trackmaster, excuse all the odds and sods on it I have a lot of work to do, the previous owner has changed a few bits on the bike or started to and then left it by the look of things so it's missing all decals and the pad set is shot, so is there anybody on here that could that could make me some new ones up of these? Also I'm after a full original parts list for the bike if anybody can help there Aswel that would be great, previous owner also said that the rims are non original either so would love to get this bike back to its former glory I have found a serial number but will need to remove the back wheel to see it properly I have attached a pic anyway, any info is much appreciated
Thanks
[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Pro-lite trackmaster I think

gfxgfx
gfx gfx