gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 26, 2024, 12:47 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Welcome!  |  Welcome  |  Newbie Here- Entry Pics for Bike of the Month!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Newbie Here- Entry Pics for Bike of the Month!  (Read 1895 times)

Offline 80s_bmx_craig

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
Newbie Here- Entry Pics for Bike of the Month!
« on: October 21, 2018, 10:32 PM »

Bike of the Month Entry- 1984 Blue Max, BMX Products, 20" BMX

Hello! Thanks for adding me to your forum. Excited to join this community of BMXers!

I'm going to attach some pics of my latest build which is a 'Blue Max' BMX from 1984. If you don't already know, Blue Max is made by BMX Products. The folks that made/make 'Mongoose BMX'. They were exclusively distributed to US military bases throughout the world. What is now a rare and hard to find bike, the Blue Max survivor that I found on a marketplace app has undergone several accessory upgrades. New seat, rear brake, chain tensioners, grips, mag wheels, seat post, foam pad set and tires. The decals are original and the frame, sprocket, forks as well. The bike is 20" frame and all 4130 chrome made in the USA.

Please visit and follow my Instagram page 80s_BMX_Craig

Offline That Swan Guy

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Re: Newbie Here- Entry Pics for Bike of the Month!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 10:35 PM »
Hi Craig

If you want to enter bike of the month please go to that section and add your pictures there
Who wants to ride with Eddie Fiola?

Offline BMX1973

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: Newbie Here- Entry Pics for Bike of the Month!
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 07:42 PM »
Nice build  :daumenhoch:

Not sure if I have welcomed you before! Anyway............. :welcome to  :radbmxsmilie:  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Welcome!  |  Welcome  |  Newbie Here- Entry Pics for Bike of the Month!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx