gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 26, 2024, 12:59 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Sheffield On-board lock-in sat 20th October
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sheffield On-board lock-in sat 20th October  (Read 1500 times)

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
Sheffield On-board lock-in sat 20th October
« on: October 23, 2018, 04:54 AM »
So after the epic battle we had to get a ride on the "slightly" oversubscribed last months trip to OnBoard in Sheffield, Ed and i had a chat and decided a re-visit with an invite only was in order to do the place some justice

Back to the original Usual Suspect science of banter, abuse, encouragement and riding till we were sweaty or injured  :2funny:

13 of us rode like the wind all night. Top night and a pleasure seeing Lens fastplants, Ed nailing his 360 fly-out, Ben, Benson and George tearing the place up as usual, Jim and Gra owning the bowl, Dave conquering his fear of the turns, Neil every time he rode up the wall of the vert ramp looking so sketchy, Phil smoothly getting back on it, new recruit Steve being far too good he's probably not gonna be invited again an me being a bit rubbish still after 18 months off but trying in my best to get back on it.

However the award for maximum effort goes to Neil's mate whose name escapes me (Ed, help me out here, I feel terrible!) for his 360 fly outs that had more bales than landings..... just brilliant!

Keep riding suspects, ride until we're too old and should know better :coolsmiley:

Ben styling the bowl
[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Ben manual all the way down the driveway & up the quarter
One for the diary this, Ben didn't nail a nosepick

Ed fly-out

Steve manual out and back in
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 05:19 AM by Spen69 »
Still limping......

griff

Re: Sheffield On-board lock-in sat 20th October
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 10:51 AM »
Those pics are proper shite Spen but glad you had a nice time  :-*

Next time though get someone without Parkinson's to take the snaps  :daumenhoch:

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
Re: Sheffield On-board lock-in sat 20th October
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 12:12 PM »
Love you too John :LolLolLolLol:

The pics would have been fine, it was the sweat dripping off me that blurred them....... :2funny:
Still limping......

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Sheffield On-board lock-in sat 20th October

gfxgfx
gfx gfx